The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the peeing his pants story that I saw on Twitter yday was made up but it's not. This is from the BBC:

Prince Harry recalled the moment he wet his pants just hours before he was due to meet Meghan for their first date. The duke said he was out at sea for a racing competition on a boat that didn't have a toilet when the accident occurred
Writing about the ordeal, he said: "All I cared about was jumping into the water, washing off the pee from my trousers and getting back to London as fast as possible where I was about to start my real race."

What man would pee their pants then jump in the water to wash it off instead of just peeing in the water in the first place?
So we're now onto bodily functions. He's never heard of the phrase" TMI", has he?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What’s this Tower of London and animals’ blood business? Make it make sense.
Poor Harry grew up surrounded by death don't you know. He looks back now and even though he was having fun at the time he realises he was surrounded by death in the very walls of the castles he lived in. Not that he lived in the tower of London but why let that ruin his tale of woe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
All i get from his silly book is just how jealous he is of Willy.

Every sentence so far about him just oozes pettiness and hatred, the whole thing about the beard.. its just so playground stuff, ‘i was allowed to have a beard and so suck that will’

Whilst i’m sure it was hard for him to be spare he got a bit more ‘freedom’ for his life, i can’t imagine william being able to do half tbe things harry did in his teens.

I wonder if he ever put himself in williams shoes? The boy was born and raised to be a monarch, thats a heavy thing to put on someones shoulders all their life. Whilst it comes with great privileges, I think a lot of people wouldnt want to have that on them.

Harry and megs had so much potential to be a loved couple here but they ruined it all for themselves with their jealousy and pettiness and ego’s.

Reactions: 15
The peeing his pants story makes no sense. Why not just pee over the side of the boat?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If this isn’t a lesson for the future LoS, first thing after the birth of the heir to sort out a vasectomy, I don’t know what is. Every Spare is bound to be fucked up in some way (although in Harry other elements combined to make it the perfect storm).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
After a somewhat purple-prosed confession of how he used to fancy some of the younger matrons at the prep school, he recounts how he used to take great satisfaction out of tormenting another, Pat.

He explains how Pat did not ‘make us horny’ on account of being short and unattractive, ‘not much of a thing, always with a tired face and greasy hair’.

She had a deviated spine and her knees were so stiff she had to descend the stairs backwards.

You might have thought, given Harry’s self-declared sensitivity, that this difficulty would elicit some sympathy from him.

Far from it. Instead, he stands at the bottom of the stairs and does ‘mocking little dances’ and ‘makes faces’ at her discomfort.

It was bad enough to do it at the time without describing it in his book now. I bet he's used her real name and all.
This explains why he sees nothing wrong with his wife' bullying of people. He too, takes pleasure in humiliating others.

It appears to be the purpose of his entire book. To inflict as much hurt and humiliation as possible, on others, to elevate himself and the wife. To tell their "truth", yet again.

He humiliated this poor woman to show off in front of school mates, but is still bragging about it at almost 40.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
WTH Harry saying he used all the laughing gaz at the maternity ward and Meghan couldn't have any as he used it all. What a mockery of a husband. How did he think it was a good idea at that time and then while writing his memoir how did he think that was a funny story to tell? I can imagine the stunned faces of the healthcare staff seing this manchild.

It's like he has no filter and his ghostwriter took advantage of it. What does it bring to his narrative to inform the reader that he wetted his pants the day he met Meghan (if that is true, it looks like a parody)? We all have shameful moments but you don't share them to not gross out people and because of something called "privacy"? Do you imagine Obama or Mandela giving those kind of details in their memoir? But that's maybe because they have valid topics of interest to share. Harry thought he was on this kind of league but his book shows the opposite. It's like Meghan thinking it was smart to say in that interview that a south african man told her that in South Africa they danced in the streets like they did when Mandela was freed. Maybe that guy said that, mabye he didn't, who knows, but how did she thinks that was sth to say in an interview?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Poor Harry grew up surrounded by death don't you know. He looks back now and even though he was having fun at the time he realises he was surrounded by death in the very walls of the castles he lived in. Not that he lived in the tower of London but why let that ruin his tale of woe.
I mean, he could have gone for Anne Boleyn, the Princes in the Tower… both stories would have been evocative and could have added depth to his narrative. Even the story about Elizabeth I breaking down on the steps on being incarcerated by her evil older sibling. But no. He went for the blood of animals. What bleeping animals?! What is he on about?! It’s a castle/fort, not a bleeping abattoir.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
That story about that poor woman is absolutely sickening. I get that children can be mean and lack sympathy (although I wouldn't say maliciously ridiculing and targeting a disabled person so cruelly is normal even for a kid), but surely as an adult you'd be able to discuss it in a way that's more compassionate towards the people involved. It wasn't necessary to give such a detailed and unpleasant description of this lady and it honestly sounds so dismissive, like the fact that she was "ugly" and in poor health somehow justifies the bullying even looking back on it as an adult.
I agree with you it's sickening. Really appalling and to write about it years later with the ladies name, is a clear indication as to his character. Or lack of!

Meghans pretend over acted performance of her (disrespectful) curtsey to the late Queen and his boasts as to how many he killed during his war service has diminished any form of pity I might ever have had for him. Little that it was is gone. I cannot stand him or her.

He is reprehensible and someone needs to let him know.

Reactions: 14
If this isn’t a lesson for the future LoS, first thing after the birth of the heir to sort out a vasectomy, I don’t know what is. Every Spare is bound to be fucked up in some way (although in Harry other elements combined to make it the perfect storm).
It is the system thst fucks them up,. Anyone who has children knows that they fight over who has what and what is fair and undaunted. The system of Monarchy means thst one child will always be more important. We have that playing out now, with the ' heir' pictures of The Queen, Charles, William and George, standing together, cooking together etc. It doesn't really matter what the non Royals do with the inheritance children. The palace and the press are already playing ' The Heir' the feisty string sister and the cheeky naughty one' with the Wales kids.I would hope Charles will tone that down, but they don't seem a family who learn from history. More one that fucks up their children then blames everyone else ( including Harry who is a product of that, with a dead motherthrown in.). They are surrounded by yes men, so that's hardly surprising.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bertie was a 'difficult' child and it's highly probable he had ADHD and dyslexia. His big sister Vicky was a much better student than him and I think this caused the troubled relationship.
When he was having an affair with an actress, Prince Albert went to reprimand him and he died shortly after. Victoria thought that this incident caused the death of her husband and we all know she went a little crazy mourning him!
And the way Kaiser Wilhelm II was treat as a child...... Didn't he contribute to the start of the First World War?
"Queen Victoria had always doted on Wilhelm, her eldest grandchild, but she was exasperated by his arrogance and high-handed behaviour towards his English relations, in particular towards her eldest son and heir, his 'Uncle Bertie' (later King Edward VII)."
"During the July 1914 crisis Wilhelm’s rash assurance of unlimited support to Austria-Hungary was a significant contribution to the outbreak of war. He proved indecisive and ineffective as a war leader and increasingly strategic and political power fell to the German High Command. By late 1918 Wilhelm's presence proved an obstacle to peace negotiations and, forced to abdicate on 9 November 1918, he was bundled off to neutral Holland, where he remained until his death in 1941."
"Experts have claimed that Kaiser Wilhelm Il's "incestuous obsession" with his mother, Queen Victoria's eldest daughter, was behind his hatred of Britain.

British historian John Rohl asserted that Wilhelm had a crush on his mother and wanted to gain her love after a tormented childhood, the Independent reported.

Rohl, professor of history at Sussex University, explained that Wilhelm had suffered a permanently paralyzed arm as a result of nerve damage while an English doctor was delivering him.

Meanwhile Dr Brett Kahr, a psychologist and trustee of the Freud Museum, said that Wilhelm started writing letters to his mother and devoted his sexual energies to her and in particular to her very beautiful hands."

A cycle which goes on and on with their superior power mad deluded behaviour...

Reactions: 2
It's like he has no filter and his ghostwriter took advantage of it. What does it bring to his narrative to inform the reader that he wet his pants the day he met Meghan (if that is true, it looks like a parody)? We all have shameful moments but you don't share them to not gross out people and because of something called "privacy"? Do you imagine Obama or Mandela giving those kind of details in their memoir? But that's maybe because they have valid topics of interest to share. Harry thought he was on this kind of league but his book shows the opposite. It's like Meghan thinking it was smart to say in that interview that a south african man told her that in South Africa they danced in the streets like they did when Mandela was freed. Maybe that guy said that, mabye he didn't, who knows, but how did she thinks that was sth to say in an interview?
It's the Tiger King of the literary world. They've totally screwed him over for sales.

The only South African cast member already denied saying it so she's flat out made that up.

Reactions: 8
The book is so bizarre, the level of detail so unnecessary, it’s like his enemy wrote it for him.

Feel so sorry for William and Charles. They now have to stop all contact with Harry because they don’t know what he will reveal from any future interactions. But they love him. You can tell William is worried for him and that comes over in the frustrated way he talks to Harry. Harry is an unpleasant and unlikeable brat, but he veers into madness for me. Taking revenge is one thing, but actually blowing yourself up in the process are not the actions of a sane man. If Meghan did know the contents of this book she is either less intelligent than she appears, is fucked up herself or she I knows that this gives her an excuse to bail at some point. Look judge, look what I am dealing with, read the book.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I mean, he could have gone for Anne Boleyn, the Princes in the Tower… both stories would have been evocative and could have added depth to his narrative. Even the story about Elizabeth I breaking down on the steps on being incarcerated by her evil older sibling. But no. He went for the blood of animals. What bleeping animals?! What is he on about?! It’s a castle/fort, not a bleeping abattoir.
I can only assume he's comparing the royal family's penchant for hunting & shooting game with the penchant of past monarchs to get a wee bit murder-y.

A little odd, as he's never come out against hunting. Though Google tells me he's given it up as Meghan doesn't like it.

Sorry history geek in me can’t not comment but there was for a time a kind of zoo in the Tower of London. One of the reported ghosts there is a bear due to this fact.

Reactions: 6
Yes, there once lived a lion at the Tower of London back in the days of yore.
Now there’s a snake in the grass at Montecito, the edge of the Californian shore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The book is so bizarre, the level of detail so unnecessary, it’s like his enemy wrote it for him.

Feel so sorry for William and Charles. They now have to stop all contact with Harry because they don’t know what he will reveal from any future interactions. But they love him. You can tell William is worried for him and that comes over in the frustrated way he talks to Harry. Harry is an unpleasant and unlikeable brat, but he veers into madness for me. Taking revenge is one thing, but actually blowing yourself up in the process are not the actions of a sane man. If Meghan did know the contents of this book she is either less intelligent than she appears, is fucked up herself or she I knows that this gives her an excuse to bail at some point. Look judge, look what I am dealing with, read the book.
She could leave him so that she doesn't go down with him. All the really crazy stuff is in the book with his name on it. None of their joint interviews were this batshit crazy. Although her Cut article did read like a parody as well. Are they descending into madness together because they've gotten rid of anyone who ever told them something they didn't want to hear?
Harry's book said she's kept a diary of her time in the RF so if she left she could use that plus her time with her crazy husband to earn some money.

Reactions: 7
I thought the peeing his pants story that I saw on Twitter yday was made up but it's not. This is from the BBC:

Prince Harry recalled the moment he wet his pants just hours before he was due to meet Meghan for their first date. The duke said he was out at sea for a racing competition on a boat that didn't have a toilet when the accident occurred
Writing about the ordeal, he said: "All I cared about was jumping into the water, washing off the pee from my trousers and getting back to London as fast as possible where I was about to start my real race."

What man would pee their pants then jump in the water to wash it off instead of just peeing in the water in the first place?
BIB
What man?
Harry, the Fuckwit Prince!
(JK Rowling, eat your heart out!) 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.