The Royal Family #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looked like static electricity central to me.
Stand next to a shopping trolley and she coukd power a small village … which could be handy.
Ooh you could be a shoo in for the next EarthShot prize there!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now the Netflix documentary has been aired, Christmas has been, the rumblings about Harry’s new book have started. There’s talk. speculation that Charles isn’t featured too badly but William doesn’t fare so well. I wonder if Harry mentions K&W’s marriage problems and throws out William’s affair into the open? This would definitely take the shine off the Wales’ halo that the public and press have given them since Meghan and Harry have left and then started their media juggernaut.

Reactions: 1
Now the Netflix documentary has been aired, Christmas has been, the rumblings about Harry’s new book have started. There’s talk. speculation that Charles isn’t featured too badly but William doesn’t fare so well. I wonder if Harry mentions K&W’s marriage problems and throws out William’s affair into the open? This would definitely take the shine off the Wales’ halo that the public and press have given them since Meghan and Harry have left and then started their media juggernaut.
Ack I’d hope not. Any affair needs 2 people and thats a heck of a lot of unnecessary collateral fall out.
I would I assume he has plenty in his locker before he gets to the 2010’s.

Not a chance Harry would mention that. Though if he does I'll be ready with popcorn

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not a chance Harry would mention that. Though if he does I'll be ready with popcorn
If Harry tries to go dirty against his brother, William's camp has worse potential dirt on him they can leak

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
I find it intriguing how people say William or Harry would never cheat because of the situation of their parents, when there is plenty of evidence with the both of them to the contrary.

Reactions: 10
Even if he wanted to go there, would it be allowed to be published? It's libel if he has no proof isn't it?

I find it intriguing how people say William or Harry would never cheat because of the situation of their parents, when there is plenty of evidence with the both of them to the contrary.
I don't think it's impossible that they would cheat but what evidence is there?

I remember William being caught with other gals back in the day when he was dating Kate, while at Sandhurst. They had many break ups, far more than the one the media talks about. I also know he did during their time at St Andrews from someone I know who was at uni with them.

Reactions: 8
I remember William being caught with other gals back in the day when he was dating Kate, while at Sandhurst. They had many break ups, far more than the one the media talks about. I also know he did during their time at St Andrews from someone I know who was at uni with them.
That's all very believable but there's no real evidence. I don't think Harry could go further than hinting at this kind of thing in his book.

Reactions: 1
If Harry tries to go dirty against his brother, William's camp has worse potential dirt on him they can leak
If there is any scintilla of truth in that horrible blind item then lock all of them up. Harry for doing it, the RF and their acolytes for covering it up. That accusation is way more serious than these daft PR wars over mean comments and tiaras etc.

Reactions: 13
I think this time is part of growing up and finding yourself before settling down. They weren’t engaged during this time and William probably needed to be sure Kate was the girl who could take on such pressure along with could they make it work as a marriage.
After making a serious commitment is a different matter.
Regarding not cheating because his mother and father cheated, that doesn’t make sense. I personally know people from divorced parents who have cheated.

Reactions: 2
That's all very believable but there's no real evidence. I don't think Harry could go further than hinting at this kind of thing in his book.
I 100% believe the cheating potentially even after marriage, personally, but I don't see Harry talking about it in his book. It will all just be how mean they were to Saint Meghan. (I think Harry has cheated on previous girlfriends too. We know from Cressida what an asshole bore he was.)

Harry does have 1 reasonable gripe in that he was the bad boy to William's golden boy - so much of William's indiscretions were hidden and covered up while so much press was given to Harry's screw ups. Anyone would be bitter. That was a long time ago however - clearly he has the maturity of a 5 year old and holds grudges for life.

Reactions: 8
I 100% believe the cheating potentially even after marriage, personally, but I don't see Harry talking about it in his book. It will all just be how mean they were to Saint Meghan. (I think Harry has cheated on previous girlfriends too. We know from Cressida what an asshole bore he was.)

Harry does have 1 reasonable gripe in that he was the bad boy to William's golden boy - so much of William's indiscretions were hidden and covered up while so much press was given to Harry's screw ups. Anyone would be bitter. That was a long time ago however - clearly he has the maturity of a 5 year old and holds grudges for life.
Harry was definitely in the papers more for screw ups but I think that enhanced his reputation target than damaged it. Every mistake he made got the reaction of poor Harry grieving for his mom or Harry's great fun, he's just one of the lads. He was way more popular than William for a long time - not in the sense that people wanted him to be king but would prefer to spend time with him.
I think the backlash he's gotten from the public has surprised him because he was so popular for so long. In the documentary he said he'll always be that cheeky person inside or something along those lines and he made those comments about being able to make the Queen laugh too. I wonder if a lot of his identity was built on being fun, cheeky, funny Harry and he misses being seen that way.

Reactions: 13

I agree. I don't see Harry openly talking about the cheating, but I do believe it happened/ happens. I think Harrys issue is with his family, and particularly William doing things that were covered up, and the press collusion in it. He hasn't taken into account his previous public popularity as it was despite not as a result of him being used as a human shield by William. But that's the way the family works, and he was handsomely rewarded for it.

Reactions: 6
Both of them have grown up in an environment where they never hear the word no. They’re also Aristo’s where the Cheating /affairs etc is part and parcel of everyday life. The idea that either of them are always monogamous is laughable to me.

Reactions: 10
Both of them have grown up in an environment where they never hear the word no. They’re also Aristo’s where the Cheating /affairs etc is part and parcel of everyday life. The idea that either of them are always monogamous is laughable to me.
And statistically, prople who's parents have affairs are more likely to have affairs, not less.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.