The Royal Family #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry really is a silly, silly boy with that Taliban comment. And I could’ve gone my entire life without hearing about how he lost his virginity🤢.

I have thought for a while that William will end up burying his brother. I’m not sure how but I think Harry will go too far at some point. People can only take so much. This is all going to end in tragedy one way or the other, mark my words.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Harry really is a silly, silly boy with that Taliban comment. And I could’ve gone my entire life without hearing about how he lost his virginity🤢.

I have thought for a while that William will end up burying his brother. I’m not sure how but I think Harry will go too far at some point. People can only take so much. This is all going to end in tragedy one way or the other, mark my words.
Agree. He has completely backed himself into a corner now. And I agree also it by now can only end badly

Reactions: 9
This is all going to end in tragedy one way or the other, mark my words.
I think the tragedy will be two brothers never speaking again as well as members of Harry’s family. I don’t think it will be as dramatic as a death or something but it’s the end of something.
I do hope lessons are being learned, maybe because Charlotte is a sister and the only sister is might be different but to have this play out again would be too much.

Saw this on twitter. A tattler needs to take one for the team and get the book and tell us all.
BA076CF7-2F97-4F1C-92DA-A6F7CF8E99FC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
1672952207017.jpeg

If I handed my husband a pregnancy test and he said let’s see what Mummy can do I think I would be so repelled I would be too dry to ever have a baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She cares about her image though. If this makes Harry (and in turn her) a laughing stock she may change track. Their credibility drops each time they release one of their 'truths'.
People are taking the piss out of the revelations in this book. That is not what they thought would happen at all.

It's bizarre. If some knob off Love Island had written this it would be ridiculed.

Reactions: 20
He needs a long inpatient stay at a mental health hospital where he can get the care he needs. Holy tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It does feel like Harry is in a ménage à trois with himself, his wife and his dead mother.
It really reminds me of Diana's 3 people comment. She's like the third wheel in their marriage. The thing about going to the woman with powers is creepy too - feels like she was telling him what he wanted to hear.
I've had a good laugh at Harry today but it's all very sad really. I doubt Charles and William are feeling happy even though they're easily winning the pr war. This hasn't gone the way Harry expected so where is he going to go from here? When is he going to stop complaining and what will he do with himself then? Can anyone think of an equivalent situation where a public figure kept going with the same narrative and just became more and more of a laughingstock?

Reactions: 17

Yel

I don't think the palace will be concerned at all with any of this, probably quite relieved to have let them get on with it to reach this result.

They just need a short statement at least half as good as "recollections may vary" along with saying how loved they are and job's a good un.

It does feel like Harry is in a ménage à trois with himself, his wife and his dead mother.
Quoting myself here but I say this then I read that when he was told his mother had died his father didn’t hug him, him and William were in different rooms and he was potentially left alone until 9am. The way they handled this was so bad.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
People are taking the piss out of the revelations in this book. That is not what they thought would happen at all.

It's bizarre. If some knob off Love Island had written this it would be ridiculed.
I hope his Therapist has a lot of space in their diary.
Someone as thin skinned as him, who is having the piss taken out of them when, to him, he has put his story forward and he should be riding a wave of popularity and understanding is going to need a lot of work.

Reactions: 11
The woo-woo therapists he's been seeing really aren't helping but are sure lining their pockets big time.

Therapy makes you confront and handle your issues and your problems, how you react to them and how to heal from them. Not how to obsess over the minutiae the rest of your life and blame everyone else for your own failings.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I haven't lost one of my parents at a young age but is it normal to see your mother as some kind of fairy? I mean you have to - at some point - see your parent as a human with flaws, not just an embellished version of it as we all have as kids. It's quite sad to be honest.

I have never thought all of this would go so bad - Meghan and Harry had a great opportunity to live a nice life. I cannot see them thinking this was a good idea in a few years.

Quoting myself here but I say this then I read that when he was told his mother had died his father didn’t hug him, him and William were in different rooms and he was potentially left alone until 9am. The way they handled this was so bad.
i thought the boys were not told until the morning, whereas harry said he was woken up and told.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.