The Royal Family #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After what he’s written about Camilla I would say that Harry will be cut off from Charles.
This family is in turmoil.
I know the RF have the support of monarchists both in the UK and in the Commonwealth but given they're the most famous RF in the world this must be making them a bit ridiculous. Outside of those realms (I'm one of them) it's the DRAMA. Apparently the Danes are having problems but even if the Danish spare was to produce a tell all account, few outside of Denmark (or at a push Scandinavia) would notice and that is a key difference. . Be interesting to see what happens now

To the poster who asked what the point of the Royal Family is, it's this! Comedy gold! I might read the book if I get a Kindle 99p version too.
*High five*

Reactions: 3
I don’t know how Harry or his ghostwriter could have sat and written this book with a straight face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bollocks

I'm 40 and in the 80s/ 90s this wasn't acceptable. Once again he is blaming everyone and everything around him. While yes I imagine that level of society used it (as did people in my school), you still knew it was a bad word

Reactions: 20
I don’t know how Harry or his ghostwriter could have sat and written this book with a straight face 🤣
The fact Harry refers to 'his ass' being slapped rather than 'his arse' is a bit iffy. And now I'm removing myself from the whole episode 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Boy! Netflix must be pissed off.

Penguin/RH got all this hilarity for $20m, while they paid $100m for ... 6 hours of Archie's first steps and beady-eyed Doria Ragland finding her voice.

Meghan probably can't believe her luck at how much material she has for the divorce.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The fact Harry refers to 'his ass' being slapped rather than 'his arse' is a bit iffy. And now I'm removing myself from the whole episode 🤣
Remember it’s all for the American audiences now.
I think I’d die if I listened to him on audible repeatedly refer to William as Willy.
I cant take him seriously.

Reactions: 5
God I am cringing at all this. Britain already looks like a joke on the world stage after the last couple of years, this is just adding fuel to the fire!

I just saw a comment that Diana would be so proud of her son for speaking “his truth” (🤢) and someone else replied that she wouldn’t, she’d be heartbroken that her two precious boys were arguing and playing all their drama out on the world stage.
And while I think she would bang their heads together, I also think that everyone should realise that if she was here, none of this tit would be going down! William and Harry wouldn't be carrying the trauma of her death and their grief, they wouldn’t blame the media and hate them so much, they’d have completely different lives!

Reactions: 14
Remember it’s all for the American audiences now.
I think I’d die if I listened to him on audible repeatedly refer to William as Willy.
I cant take him seriously.
Can't imagine Willy is too chuffed either. Royal walkabouts aren't as deferential as they used to be. What a shitshow

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If the racism really happened (or at least in the way they say) and they were treated the way they claim they could have left it at that and that would have been the story. That's enough.

But all this additional stuff in oprah, netflix and now this together with the Hallmark movie style image of their romance they are trying to portray, just makes them both seem a bit ludicrous and hard to take seriously.

Reactions: 10
I think the bad publicity from this will stop Meghan from doing a book in a similar vein. She plays victim but she isn’t stupid, unlike her spouse. She will see the US media ripping into them because of Spare, and she will make the tone of the book quite different.
She doesn’t care. She wants $ and go keep her name in the press, truly all she wanted from Haz since day 1.

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t care. She wants $ and go keep her name in the press, truly all she wanted from Haz since day 1.
She cares about her image though. If this makes Harry (and in turn her) a laughing stock she may change track. Their credibility drops each time they release one of their 'truths'.

She cares about her image though. If this makes Harry (and in turn her) a laughing stock she may change track. Their credibility drops each time they release one of their 'truths'.
I think this is the nail in the coffin. Jeez Edward 8th seems like an angel at this stage

Reactions: 3

Yel

Bollocks

I'm 40 and in the 80s/ 90s this wasn't acceptable. Once again he is blaming everyone and everything around him. While yes I imagine that level of society used it (as did people in my school), you still knew it was a bad word

Playing to the American audience again where quite a few wouldn't be aware, worlds apart to the UK where everyone knows it isn't acceptable. Dubya used the slur I believe.

Reactions: 6
Bollocks

I just can’t take this guy seriously. This was arguably the biggest racial slur of the 90s onwards in the UK, I lived in a place that was 99% white growing up and even knew it was incredibly racist from pre teen age when you start to get a social understanding. It’s like saying I didn’t know the n word was racist. Nothing is ever his fault again.

Reactions: 17
I just can’t take this guy seriously. This was arguably the biggest racial slur of the 90s onwards in the UK, I lived in a place that was 99% white growing up and even knew it was incredibly racist from pre teen age when you start to get a social understanding. It’s like saying I didn’t know the n word was racist. Nothing is ever his fault again.
Exactly. In the 90s I'd argue that this was a much bigger issue than the N word. Certainly in my area people with indian/Pakistanani ethic origin got a far worse time of it. It was a major thing, dog tit through the door too.

Why can't he just own it, say he was wrong and he has learned things

Reactions: 8
Meghan is rumoured to have political ambitions. This is going to kibbosh that surely. Although having a ridiculous image did not stop Trump.

So the fight was William saying to Harold, your wife is being rude/abrasive to the staff, Harold was offended by that and it escalated?

Dumbed down, but that's what I'm taking out of these bits leaked?

How does Harold think that puts him in a good light?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.