The Royal Family #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that too but I don't know whether it came from so I wasn't sure whether to believe it or not. If it's legit it says that he and William are circumcised, that the tabloids were really interested in his penis and that said penis was 'tender' after his trip to the Arctic.

I could get it on audible because I've built up some credits but I don't know if I want to listen. I think I'd prefer to read. How did he read it back with a straight face?!
I think all TRF are circumcised.

I was only reading about a Finnish skier who suffered with a frozen penis in the Winter Olympics in Beijing. Most painful when it's thawing out apparently.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Yel

The Palace won't say a thing until the book is out and it's been read fully otherwise theyll just be releasing statements everyday for the next week. Even then they'll probably stay schtum.
Exactly. They might say one short sharp thing once the dust has settled.

This article from the BBC this afternoon is nonsensical

If this were an allegation made against a government department, a political party, a business or a football team in the public eye, a response would be expected.
The lack of any response or denial would be taken by many as an admission that the allegation was true.
So is it true that the taxpayer-funded office of William and Catherine briefed against Harry and his wife?
No comment, says the palace.

I think all TRF are circumcised.

I was only reading about a Finnish skier who suffered with frozen penis in the Winter Olympics in Beijing. Most painful when it's thawing out apparently.
This is definitely a quote from Victoria Wood's Dinnerladies.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He missed a trick. They could have done a pop up book with the aforementioned penis emerging from the middle pages to really paint that picture for us. It’s coming, just like the young stallion did in the field behind the pub.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
He missed a trick. They could have done a pop up book with the aforementioned penis emerging from the middle pages to really paint that picture for us. It’s coming, just like the young stallion did in the field behind the pub.
It's a 4 book deal...

Apologies is already posted. This is more The Windsors than even The Windsors was!
Harry should really have read a few books before writing his own to learn some things don’t add to the narrative and don’t need to be included.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Yel

The 3rd book is Meghan's story and the 4th is their wellness book?

I bet Meghan won't be stupid enough to cover the same grubby topics as Harry is.

Reactions: 1
I think the bad publicity from this will stop Meghan from doing a book in a similar vein. She plays victim but she isn’t stupid, unlike her spouse. She will see the US media ripping into them because of Spare, and she will make the tone of the book quite different.

This cant be real.....the article mentions a trip to antarctica, but Harry's words refer to the North Pole......is someone scamming us?
Translation issues or Harry not being the sharpest knife in the drawer. I imagine.

• Heart
I think the bad publicity from this will stop Meghan from doing a book in a similar vein. She plays victim but she isn’t stupid, unlike her spouse. She will see the US media ripping into them because of Spare, and she will make the tone of the book quite different.
Unless her book does a number on Harry and is the start of their separation.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apologies is already posted. This is more The Windsors than even The Windsors was!
I miss a few hours and this is the first thing I've seen. What the hell have I just read?!

I don't think I could bear to listen to his droney voice reading the audiobook, but hearing him cite this little gem might make it worthwhile 😂😂

Seriously, we're down to penis anecdotes? What more does he have left to sell?

• Haha
It'll drive her crazy Don Lemon from CNN has criticised them

Reactions: 2
Kieron Hodgson surely now has to be writing his follow up, Prince Harry The Musical? Ready in time for this Christmas on channel 4

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I saw that too but I don't know whether it came from so I wasn't sure whether to believe it or not. If it's legit it says that he and William are circumcised, that the tabloids were really interested in his penis and that said penis was 'tender' after his trip to the Arctic.

I could get it on audible because I've built up some credits but I don't know if I want to listen. I think I'd prefer to read. How did he read it back with a straight face?!
charles was/is circumcised!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.