The Royal Family #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's very easy to discredit The Sun or The Daily Mail but they get more than their fair share of accurate stories. It's the delivery that is often lacking.

Don't forget it was that creature Wootton that broke the Megxit story and a few others at the time.
I’m still super suspicious about how Wootton got that info. If he didn’t get that directly from a royal, then the RF have some pretty appalling leakers.
I believe it was leaked directly from one of the royals though. I remember reading that Harry didn’t want to put it in writing because he knew it would get leaked, they insisted and so he did, then voila. Really weird. Why would a royal want that info out before a decision was made? And if they didn’t leak it, which staff members had access to the document? There should have been firings. Unacceptable in any company.

Reactions: 5
What do you all think of Kate's look tonight? I love it! The dress is gorgeous.
Yes looks beautiful! Rarely see her in red lippy (or a 'sported a red lip' as DM would put it). Dress and tiara gorgeous.

I know I know I know they're incredibly privileged but I do like looking at pictures of finery however vacuous that may be.

Reactions: 11
How they can even say this with a straight face?! All we ever do is hear it from them!
I would disagree with that - the majority of stuff published in the British press is not from their perspective. For two years, the only thing they did was the Oprah interview. It’s only now that we’re hearing from them, with the podcast and doco and book. I do think it’s too much at once, but perhaps it’s an apt balance for the hundreds of thousands of tabloid stories. But until the haters stop clicking on and feeding into everything they do, the tabloids will keep writing. Which sucks for everyone, because it’s bloody monotonous!

Reactions: 7
What do you all think of Kate's look tonight? I love it! The dress is gorgeous.
I like it. A bit different.

Is it just me or does Camilla look to have lost quite a bit of weight? Looks very bony in the shoulders and across her chest

Reactions: 3
Ah I know we’re back to frocks and rocks again but I’m loving Kate and Camilla tonight. Kate looks great in that deep red and I’m loving the blue tiara (again) on the QC.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Is it just me or does Camilla look to have lost quite a bit of weight? Looks very bony in the shoulders and across her chest
She does a bit now that you mention it. Could be the pressure of her new role. She wears that tiara well I must say.

Reactions: 6
She does a bit now that you mention it. Could be the pressure of her new role. She wears that tiara well I must say.
Both her and Charles are in their 70s, must be a huge pressure to be thrust into this at a time when you want to wind down.

Reactions: 9

Well with Phil and Liz out of the way, we do need a new contender to step up for the periodical rumour mill that is #RoyalDeathWatch

• Haha
  • Wow
I love the Lotus flower tiara 🤤
also like that the hairdessers are working out how to make them sit properly so you can’t see the fixings.

I love the hair, gives me Lana Del Rey vibes. The whole ensemble is a really good look for Kate, and it's great to see her in something other than the Lover's Knot.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.