The Royal Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like them but this interview isn’t a good idea, it’s too American for a start. All this dramatic pauses, music, Oprah and the ‘woe is me’ attitude just isn’t the British way. Yes Diana gave her Bashir interview but she in the eyes of the public had a genuine axe to grind so they supported her.
I absolutely do think the way that Meghan has been treated by the press is disgusting but unfortunately the publics opinion have been twisted by the two spolit ungrateful brats narrative that this interview will feed in to.
It’ll make things worse for them in the UK, even though they probably won’t reveal much about the actual family. Us Brits just don’t like a sob story without any grit or determination thrown in, maybe the Americans will?

Reactions: 15
This interview better be as dramatic as they are advertising it as. Also has Harry got some American inflection on his accent? I wonder if the way the names are arranged (Meghan & Harry opposed to Harry & Meghan which is what is most often said and printed in the U.K.) is because Meghan is American and more well know or maybe a sign of how things will be?
Also has Meghan had her lips done?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Looks like The Duke is heading out to Windsor.

The fact it’s an ambulance and not a car would indicate he’s probably still not 100% well.

Reactions: 7
I empathise a lot with M&H, they have been really abused by many for the smallest things and I have no doubt that their mental health was damaged. However, doing the interview now, in their massive garden, saying how hard it is for them, is just not going to help their case? It’s so tone deaf to say they’re struggling when they’re in a mansion etc etc. If they did this a year later, maybe it would be better but in the middle of a pandemic is maybe not the time to say you’ve been struggling.

Oh dear. If its not good news for Prince Philip, the British press will turn on Harry and unleash their bile like never before. Maybe not just the press but the public too.

Oh dear. If its not good news for Prince Philip, the British press will turn on Harry and unleash their bile like never before. Maybe not just the press but the public too.
I’d like to think that they’d postpone Opera but I bet contractually they’d be stuck.

Reactions: 4
Harry won't come to the funreal as I think they say him coming will risk the press safety.

I’d like to think that they’d postpone Opera but I bet contractually they’d be stuck.
CBS themselves might postpone it for a week or two.

Reactions: 2
Could they have concealed it because it was another patient and they wanted to have their privacy respected?

Reactions: 2
If he had passed away I assume they would just release that info, why wouldn't they? Plus I assume they'd use a private ambulance to transfer remains, the royals probably have their own undertakers etc.

Reactions: 3
Its fairly common for elderly people to be taken home from hospital in an ambulance if they aree frail or still not 100%.

If he had died then he’d have been removed in an black funeral directors van, just like the rest of us.

Reactions: 10
We have no idea what CBS allows - you would think they would allow a postponement.
Seems they’ve bumped it to a 2 hour exclusive.

Its fairly common for elderly people to be taken home from hospital in an ambulance if they frail or still not 100%.
Especially if he’s been in hospital for several weeks, most of that would have been bed bound. It would be unwise to have leave in a wheelchair to be then put into a car, etc. Using an ambulance seems to be the easiest method for both patient and carers.

Its fairly common for elderly people to be taken home from hospital in an ambulance if they aree frail or still not 100%.

If he had died then he’d have been removed in an black funeral directors van, just like the rest of us.
He may also still be on an I.V but is able to go home.

I do hope he sees 100 though bless him.

I’m no medical expert but at a guess ( if it is him) he’s been in bed for a couple of weeks and is probably still feeling weak and might not feel up to walking out in front of press with questions and cameras. As posted up thread too he may still have additional aid to help him. I hope he’s ok.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.