The Royal Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant Andrew's possible daddy being the retaliation by HM against Phil. The staff apparently called him "the love child". Of course, it was spun as the great reconciliation and rebirth of their marriage but maybe not...
I hope that gets revealed if true soon. Can you imagine the look on that pompous prats face if he found out he was illegitimate 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Channel 5 are truly spoiling us at the moment. I am watching their latest bollocks documentary, ‘Fergie and Diana, Royal Wives at War’.

Lizzie Cundy (‘friend of Sarah’) has got her mug on it again. Special bonus: Royal arselicker, Jennie Bond alongside premier royal arselicker Ingrid Seward (‘editor in chief of Majesty magazine, subscription only, subscribers 143 old ladies’).

As if that wasn’t enough, one of Diana’s astrologers appears and claims that she and Diana spoke daily. Fergie spoke to hers four times a day, according to reliable source Lizzie Cundy.

I would like to see ‘Ingrid Seward v Jennie Bond: Royal Arselickers at War’. Why has nobody made that yet? It could be a different task each week, played out in front of a live audience. Example: an American chat show host asks the question keeping the US awake at night. What is the queen’s favourite canape? Jennie argues for the quail’s egg with celery salt whilst Ingrid crushingly announces that in fact it is the pheasant vol au vent, because Prince Philip told her personally. That sort of thing. Then they could do sudden death jousting if they tied.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Apparently Phil is being made to stay at Windsor with HM. I wonder if they are actually separated and just turn up together for events? It wouldnt surprise me if they have been separated for decades and its all for show

Reactions: 9
Apparently Phil is being made to stay at Windsor with HM. I wonder if they are actually separated and just turn up together for events? It wouldnt surprise me if they have been separated for decades and its all for show
Seemingly, they have lived largely separate lives since the late ‘50s. Mountbatten encouraged them to have another child in order to stop the press from continuous running headlines concerning the distant and perilous state of their marriage. The next two children were Andrew and Edward, whose births caused more gossip.I remember reading that the Queen told Diana that it didn’t matter what you did as long as you were discreet and the public didn’t know.

Reactions: 5
Seemingly, they have lived largely separate lives since the late ‘50s. Mountbatten encouraged them to have another child in order to stop the press from continuous running headlines concerning the distant and perilous state of their marriage. The next two children were Andrew and Edward, whose births caused more gossip.I remember reading that the Queen told Diana that it didn’t matter what you did as long as you were discreet and the public didn’t know.
I always thought she really loved him but I suppose even the most devoted love dies when its not reciprocated. Makes sense if its a sham marriage that they've both had other lovers. He has, at least. It seems common knowledge that his mistress lives with him at Sandringham.

Reactions: 6
I always thought she really loved him but I suppose even the most devoted love dies when its not reciprocated. Makes sense if its a sham marriage that they've both had other lovers. He has, at least. It seems common knowledge that his mistress lives with him at Sandringham.
I think she probably did love him, but he has always been a dreadful womaniser. Apparently the worst hurt of all was his very long affair with their mutual first cousin, Princess Alexandra. I dislike disloyalty, but who knows what any of us would do in a marriage like theirs. I’m sure trying to get back at someone like him would be very tempting.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think it is a ‘sham’ marriage. I think that they each love the other. What it is is an old-fashioned aristocratic marriage which would be viewed as perfectly normal in their circles and their age group.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Dear fellow tattlers ,just be sure you all live at least another 100 years and all will be revealed about this family, when they have been gone long enough for the real stories to be revealed.:ROFLMAO:

I don’t think it is a ‘sham’ marriage. I think that they each love the other. What it is is an old-fashioned aristocratic marriage which would be viewed as perfectly normal in their circles and their age group.
Oh yes, I’m well aware that adultery and promiscuity are rife and perfectly normal in their circles. 😁

Last edited:
I don’t know what the source of the Duke of Edinburgh & Princess Alexandra having an affair is? The Queen & Princess Alexandra are quite close as cousins and Princess Alexandra was taught to smoke by their mutual grandmother Queen Mary. Princess Alexandra was one of the Queen’s bridesmaids.

Reactions: 3
Maybe not a sham, but I don't think they want to spend any time together in the normal sense of a marriage, even for aristos and havent for some time but then bloody hell 70 years of marriage sounds like purgatory :D
I think Chaz and Camilla live largely separately but I get the impression they still enjoy each others company. I agree you cant really put normal rules of fidelity on the aristocracy because they are all shagging around anyway, including, I suspect the younger generation.

Reactions: 9
I never knew that about Andrew's supposed parentage! It really is uncanny, and I never thought he looked anything like Philip.
Conversely I've never understood the question over Harry's father. He's 100% Charles in looks to me, William is 100% Diana.
I've just ordered a copy of the infamous Andrew Morton Diana book. Is it any good even years later?

I never knew that about Andrew's supposed parentage! It really is uncanny, and I never thought he looked anything like Philip.
Conversely I've never understood the question over Harry's father. He's 100% Charles in looks to me, William is 100% Diana.
I've just ordered a copy of the infamous Andrew Morton Diana book. Is it any good even years later?
I know a lot of people say that Prince Harry looks like a young Prince Philip, but I can't see it at all. I do think William looks like a young Philip though. I still Harry is Hewitt's son and Lord Porchester is DEFINITELY Andrew's father. Eugenie looks so like him.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know what the source of the Duke of Edinburgh & Princess Alexandra having an affair is? The Queen & Princess Alexandra are quite close as cousins and Princess Alexandra was taught to smoke by their mutual grandmother Queen Mary. Princess Alexandra was one of the Queen’s bridesmaids.
Princess Alexandra was only ten when she was the Queen’s bridesmaid. The affair with Philip started shortly after she started dating Ogilvy. The long lasting affair nearly ended her marriage as well as having a shattering effect on their families. The Queen’s top priority is a united family front. Philip and Alexandra’s affair is chronicled in Nicholas Davies’ book, Elizabeth II - A Woman Who Is Not Amused.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Princess Alexandra was only ten when she was the Queen’s bridesmaid. The affair with Philip started shortly after she started dating Ogilvy. The long lasting affair nearly ended her marriage as well as having a shattering effect on their families. The Queen’s top priority is a united family front. Philip and Alexandra’s affair is chronicled in Nicholas Davies’ book, Elizabeth II - A Woman Who Is Not Amused.
That’s Princess Alexandra of Yugoslavia, not HRH Princess Alexandra Wikipedia entry.

Reactions: 1
Really confuses me when people say that the Queen has done exemplary service to the country because what has she actually done that requires all this fawning over?

How many princess Alexandras has he copped off with?
Probably every one in existence. Apparently he even had an affair with Fergie’s mother Susan Barrantes.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.