The Royal Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is definitely a big similarity between Harry and Philip. But oh boy, it must be hard to know how you will look at a 100 years old....
View attachment 250544View attachment 250545

I find Eugenie looking a lot like Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother. All those cheating rumours- they might very well be true but I don’t believe for a second a pregnancy would have been carried to term. And I am pretty sure it would have been prevented at all costs in the first place. In the end, there are always more people knowing about it and the truth comes out sooner or later. People often feature older generations or aunts/uncles/cousins more than their own parents. You never know what those genes bring up. That’s why brown haired people can have blonde children or why sometimes a surprise red head turns up.

Barbados removing the British monarch surprised me only due to timing. They all will go on and elect their own head of state after about a month of mourning when she dies. That’s why I am so confused they didn’t put more effort on the home turf in the last 5 years already. It’s only started now that the Cambridge’s do more UK engagements. And let’s be real, of course the younger ones draw more attention. That’s just how it is. They should also start mingling more with their European counterparts. The BRF has always been a bit on the outside.
Or, even more interesting, cases with twins when one's totally Caucasian and the other black.

Better than that, cases where a white couple has a black child - cue accusations of cheating, fear of a baby swap and other drama, for a DNA test only to show that the kid is 100% biologically theirs- Turns out, there's a black ancestor 8 generations back whose genes came out to say "hello"!

Yeah, no way are there any cuckoos in the Windsor family, at least certainly not since at minimum Victoria. Even before her chances of a cuckoo are slim.

Reactions: 6
I find Eugenie looking a lot like Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother. All those cheating rumours- they might very well be true but I don’t believe for a second a pregnancy would have been carried to term. And I am pretty sure it would have been prevented at all costs in the first place. In the end, there are always more people knowing about it and the truth comes out sooner or later. People often feature older generations or aunts/uncles/cousins more than their own parents. You never know what those genes bring up. That’s why brown haired people can have blonde children or why sometimes a surprise red head turns up.

Barbados removing the British monarch surprised me only due to timing. They all will go on and elect their own head of state after about a month of mourning when she dies. That’s why I am so confused they didn’t put more effort on the home turf in the last 5 years already. It’s only started now that the Cambridge’s do more UK engagements. And let’s be real, of course the younger ones draw more attention. That’s just how it is. They should also start mingling more with their European counterparts. The BRF has always been a bit on the outside.
[/QUOTE]
I think princess Charlotte looks very like the queen! As for Eugenie I think lord porchesters genes run very strong!!

Reactions: 4
Something has been kept secret for 100 years as papers have been embargoed that were due to be released after 50 years. Sounds like they dont want something to come out until after Phil and Luz and probably their children are long dead. Not sure what, but it must be pretty big, otherwise another 10 years would have done.

think princess Charlotte looks very like the queen! As for Eugenie I think lord porchesters genes run very strong
I'm not sure it's TRUE as I agree they wouldn't have let the pregnancy go to term, but I can imagine the look on Phil and Lizs face as yet another Royal baby comes out looking exactly like her dead horse trainer/lover from 60 years ago 😆

Reactions: 7
Could it be that it was possible it was Philip's or Porchester's, but no one knew until Andrew was born?

Reactions: 6
Something has been kept secret for 100 years as papers have been embargoed that were due to be released after 50 years. Sounds like they dont want something to come out until after Phil and Luz and probably their children are long dead. Not sure what, but it must be pretty big, otherwise another 10 years would have done.

I'm not sure it's TRUE as I agree they wouldn't have let the pregnancy go to term, but I can imagine the look on Phil and Lizs face as yet another Royal baby comes out looking exactly like her dead horse trainer/lover from 60 years ago 😆
I think they would !! Especially if the pregnancy had gone past a certain stage!! Also I don’t think the queen would be the type to have an abortion, she would rather have the child, if the child had to sent away then fine!! Andrew does look like porchester!! Very similar!!

Reactions: 5

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Could it be that it was possible it was Philip's or Porchester's, but no one knew until Andrew was born?
Yes that's true actually. And shes The Queen so I suppose it doesnt matter who the father is.

Interesting read. Convincing, even though Lady Colin Campbell is just a gossip monger who pretends she has Royal connections. I suppose it's also possible that HM put her foot down and forced Phil to just accept that she was going to have the baby whatever he thought. I suppose that's plausible if they had effectively been separated for a decade and she was in love with Porchy. I think Edward does look like Phil, so she could have agreed to have Phil's baby as compensation after that. Phil has it good married to The Queen when hes the son of a deposed monarch. He would put up with it I'd imagine as he can do what he likes as long as he puts on a show now and then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think Eugénie looks so much like her father, which is terrible for her because whenever I see a picture I just think of hole Andy, the perverted Prince. I find the age gap a bit odd between Charles and Anne and then Andrew and Edward. Lots of people said it was due to the couple finding peace with their position and such but it does raise some eyebrows. As for abortions, I doubt anyone would have even considered letting that happen to Liz since she’s the Queen. I’m sure Phil has some random children of his own across the globe...

Reactions: 3
I think Eugénie looks so much like her father, which is terrible for her because whenever I see a picture I just think of hole Andy, the perverted Prince. I find the age gap a bit odd between Charles and Anne and then Andrew and Edward. Lots of people said it was due to the couple finding peace with their position and such but it does raise some eyebrows. As for abortions, I doubt anyone would have even considered letting that happen to Liz since she’s the Queen. I’m sure Phil has some random children of his own across the globe...
Apparently he has a daughter in Australia.

Taking it waaay back. Who killed the prince's in the tower (sorry if this has been done)
I think it was Henry VII because that way he got rid of the opposition. Richard III had no reason to kill them as he had made them illegitimate after his brother had been contracted to marry before he married Elizabeth Woodville there by making their children illegitimate. Henry then went onto marry the princes sister, Elizabeth of York, to quash any uprising in her name.

Reactions: 2
I think it was Henry VII because that way he got rid of the opposition. Richard III had no reason to kill them as he had made them illegitimate after his brother had been contracted to marry before he married Elizabeth Woodville there by making their children illegitimate. Henry then went onto marry the princes sister, Elizabeth of York, to quash any uprising in her name.
I used to think it was definitely Henry Vii or his mother, but then Richard or one of his staff would have had a greater opportunity. Maybe he thought he could marry again and have more children after his sons death?

What about if they didn't die and perkin and the other one... Cant remember is name were telling the truth!

Reactions: 1
Just read that China forced Jamaica to remove Liz as head of state. First a pandemic and now this, is nothing sacred to them?!

(not being 100% serious here pls don’t flame me)

• Haha
Just read that China forced Jamaica to remove Liz as head of state. First a pandemic and now this, is nothing sacred to them?!

(not being 100% serious here pls don’t flame me)
It did make me laugh I read an article about this and a Barbadian guy said ' we have enough of our own dysfunctional families to choose a head of state from!' 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It is rumoured in the press that HM wanted her servants in Windsor to create covid bubble and go with her to Norfolk over Christmas thud forcing them to abandon their families.But there has been a peasants revolt and they have refused. The old bag is reported to be angry how very dare they go against her command!!! Good for them apparently they're paid peanuts.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.