The Royal Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t make up my mind.
I think it’s a pity that repeated requests for forensic access to their remains have been denied.
It is a shame but I read that the Queen and the church have decided not to take any action about it,so it remains a mystery.

Reactions: 5
I think it was recommended on a different thread but I watched Channel5’s ‘Andrew and Fergie, duke and duchess of disaster’ documentary.

Watch it. It’s got everything!

- them making an exhibition of themselves on It’s a Royal Knockout.
- the toe sucking pictures.
- the footage of Fergie with the fake sheikh, fagging it in a hotel room and wheedling cash out of him, which she makes sure is safely hidden in an old laptop case.
- Lizzie bleeding Cundy presenting herself as ‘friend of Sarah’ and showing what poor taste in friends Fergie had.
- a clip of Fergie doing the ‘poor me’ interview with Oprah post fake sheikh escandalo.
- clips of terrible TV ads she did in the US.
- that old arselicker Ingrid Seward
- that old arselicker Dickie Arbiter
- somebody calling herself a marketing expert, making inexpert remarks about Andy’n’Fergie’s ‘brand’
- clips of Princess Margaret with a face like a slapped arse.

the only noticeable omission is the interview Fergie did with Ruby Wax at the end of the nineties at her house. I’d love to see that again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All I remember from that interview is Fergie's bedroom with drawers labelled white T shirts, pink T shirts etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There was much more. She blamed her behaviour up to 1996, including the toe sucking, on slimming pills she took when she was 16, which had introduced ‘toxins’, and which she had expunged by drinking asparagus juice.

Also, she and dear old Paul Burrell must have been comparing notes because Fergie went on about an “invisible presence” having brought about her downfall. Fancy that! I wonder if it was the same dark forces/powers at work about which we have no knowledge etc etc that Queenie (allegedly) warned Paul about?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
wonder if it was the same dark forces/powers at work about which we have no knowledge etc etc that Queenie (allegedly) warned Paul about?
I thought it was Diana ( his best friend) who warned him about ' dark forces' Queenie is, well, Queenie. If she wanted to get rid of sinister aides that were making her daughters in laws lives hell, she could have. Shes got the hands on the purse strings.

Reactions: 1
There was much more. She blamed her behaviour up to 1996, including the toe sucking, on slimming pills she took when she was 16, which had introduced ‘toxins’, and which she had expunged by drinking asparagus juice.
If I were Fergie I would be checking out my kidney and liver if it took around 20 years for toxins from slimming pills to leave my body and cause horrendous side effects...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
From Thursday's PopBitch. Somehow this isn't surprising at all.

It won't come as a surprise to learn that Prince Andrew isn't a wildly popular figure among the close protection officers that are required to cover him, but that's not because he's become any more difficult to work with since the Epstein scandal flared up. He was already a nightmare before that.

One time Handsy Andy stormed into their office at Windsor, absolutely livid. Someone had moved his sports car, he yelled, and he had come to blame them. Threatening to have everyone fired and calling them every name under the sun, he screamed and shouted until he was blue in the face.

It later transpired that Princess Anne had been the one to move the car. And once Andrew found out, he never apologised to the officers – nor mentioned the incident ever again.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
What an utter Pratt!!!
There are loads of stories like this. Hes an arrogant moron. People defending the Royals always say The Queen never puts a foot wrong, but her eldest son is hugely damaged by his parents lack of affection for him and Andrew has been allowed to become this monster. One of her and Phils most important role is surely to bring up a decent heir and spare ( although I think Charles will be a good King I think thats despite, not because of his parents. The other two seemed to have been left to it and they are ok as far as we know. Only Edward has managed to stay married.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There are loads of stories like this. Hes an arrogant moron. People defending the Royals always say The Queen never puts a foot wrong, but her eldest son is hugely damaged by his parents lack of affection for him and Andrew has been allowed to become this monster. One of her and Phils most important role is surely to bring up a decent heir and spare ( although I think Charles will be a good King I think thats despite, not because of his parents. The other two seemed to have been left to it and they are ok as far as we know. Only Edward has managed to stay married.
I agree, Charles was deprived of affection the Queen Mother was more of a mother to him, the Queen has spoilt Andrew still seems to indulge his disgusting whims and lifestyle. The Royals always seem to tolerate perverts and sickos.

Reactions: 14
I watched the end of some royal programme late last night - up late struggling with a spreadsheet so needed background noise - and whilst it covered familiar ground it went into some detail about Prince Philip’s exploits in the fifties when touring the empire sans Queenie on Britannia with his mate Mike Parker. The latter had to go home because his wife had summoned him to a divorce court for philandering, and it was heavily implied that PP had been involved in the same sort of activities via his lunch club. I bet he was. QE2 was forced to deny rumours of a rift and bestowed the title ‘prince’ on him to prove it!

It then cut to discussing what a suitable little royal wife Kate is. Quite patronising. They interviewed Princess Margaret’s chief arselicker (well, jointly with her late husband who gave Marge the house and land on Mustique), Anne Glenconner, who opined that Kate would be a good royal wife because “she doesn’t put herself forward. She lets her husband take the lead, unlike Diana”. All delivered in that annoying RP accent that shouts, “why can’t the world be like the 1950s again, when everybody knew their place, which was beneath me!”

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I watched the end of some royal programme late last night - up late struggling with a spreadsheet so needed background noise - and whilst it covered familiar ground it went into some detail about Prince Philip’s exploits in the fifties when touring the empire sans Queenie on Britannia with his mate Mike Parker. The latter had to go home because his wife had summoned him to a divorce court for philandering, and it was heavily implied that PP had been involved in the same sort of activities via his lunch club. I bet he was. QE2 was forced to deny rumours of a rift and bestowed the title ‘prince’ on him to prove it!

It then cut to discussing what a suitable little royal wife Kate is. Quite patronising. They interviewed Princess Margaret’s chief arselicker (well, jointly with her late husband who gave Marge the house and land on Mustique), Anne Glenconner, who opined that Kate would be a good royal wife because “she doesn’t put herself forward. She lets her husband take the lead, unlike Diana”. All delivered in that annoying RP accent that shouts, “why can’t the world be like the 1950s again, when everybody knew their place, which was beneath me!”
The first bit was well dramatised in The Crown. They didnt have Phil shaggingaround but I think this is where the rumours are that he has a daughter in Australia. I bet he was playing around all the time.
Royal arselickers are so annoying and pathetic! What a world they live in when ' Kate is perfect because she's all put up and shut up' is to be admired. I remember when she had George some journo said ' she does everything right- boy first' and it was just accepted!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Royal arselickers are so annoying and pathetic! What a world they live in when ' Kate is perfect because she's all put up and shut up' is to be admired
The other thing they do, I have noticed, is try to get the word ‘off’ into their piece to camera. So that they can pronounce it “orf”, to prove that they are posh, see. Agreed: what a world to live in. The older female arselickers, sorry courtiers, still dress like bloody Audrey Fforbes Hamilton and Marjorie From To The Manor Born (late seventies Sloane): tweed skirts, sensible shoes, awful beige tights, blouses. Really careful not to be ‘putting themselves forward’ by deviating from the yawny dress code in case anybody from the same background thought them vulgar. I bet their lives were the opposite of fun.

Reactions: 12
From Thursday's PopBitch. Somehow this isn't surprising at all.
Reading this reminds me of Gategate two or three years ago. The gates in Windsor Great Park wouldn’t open as the sensors had failed,. Instead of Andrew taking a nearby route, he rammed the gates open with his Range Rover, causing thousands of pounds of damage. A complaint was lodged and there was a witness, a park worker, but the police decided they could do nothing. He’s extremely rude to his staff. E.g. Throwing things down and then ordering the staff to f...... pick it up.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The Queen was never popular for being a great mother. The highly dysfunctional dynamics of the RF are well known. (and now wonder if you really think about the mix of private and business relationship) The start of the Young Royal hype after the introduction of Kate into the family was the starting point of a big campaign to make them look more like a tight knit, warm and loving family. The second people and tabloids started publicly talking about wanting Wiliam over Charles this was set in motion. After the freshly married glow rubbed off, Wiliam and Kate found themselves heavily vilified to a point were the public actually debated if not Harry would be the best option. Charles also has Camilla, which will always be hated by some. With the Queen getting older they had to do something. The PR people did a good job in convincing the public that all the family dramas lie in the past. It was on an all high when Harry married Meghan (the family she never had and such) but the picture has since crumbled and is back to a more realistic level.
But honestly, the truth was already out there and well known. The hard childhoods, the divorces, the jealousies, the distant relationships between them. Andrew has long been the black sheep of the family. His problematic behaviour has been discussed and condemned by the public for years. As has been the Queens reluctance to reign her children in.
They were always eccentric and had tons of problems. Nothing new to see.

Reactions: 15
The first bit was well dramatised in The Crown. They didnt have Phil shaggingaround but I think this is where the rumours are that he has a daughter in Australia. I bet he was playing around all the time.
And then there's the constant rumour that Andrew isn't Philip's. If true, that might be a retaliation. After all, they already had the heir and the inheritance goes via Liz not Phil.

Reactions: 6
And then there's the constant rumour that Andrew isn't Philip's. If true, that might be a retaliation. After all, they already had the heir and the inheritance goes via Liz not Phil.
The trip was before Andrew was born IIRC. If anything, if Sndrew isnt Phil's, it would have been HM retaliatingvagsinst his almost constant infidelity throughout their marriage. There were rumours of problems in the marriage then Andrew was born.

The other thing they do, I have noticed, is try to get the word ‘off’ into their piece to camera. So that they can pronounce it “orf”, to prove that they are posh, see. Agreed: what a world to live in. The older female arselickers, sorry courtiers, still dress like bloody Audrey Fforbes Hamilton and Marjorie From To The Manor Born (late seventies Sloane): tweed skirts, sensible shoes, awful beige tights, blouses. Really careful not to be ‘putting themselves forward’ by deviating from the yawny dress code in case anybody from the same background thought them vulgar. I bet their lives were the opposite of fun.
Yes they are so worried about what poshos above them think about them they cant live their lives. They dont have a shred of dignity or self respect with their excessive forelock tugging to the Royals. Pathetic.Come the revolution they can put toothpaste on Chazs brush for free 😁

Reactions: 4
I definitely think Lord Porchester is Andrew's father. I can see SO much of Eugenie in him.

porchy.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The trip was before Andrew was born IIRC. If anything, if Sndrew isnt Phil's, it would have been HM retaliatingvagsinst his almost constant infidelity throughout their marriage. There were rumours of problems in the marriage then Andrew was born.
Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant Andrew's possible daddy being the retaliation by HM against Phil. The staff apparently called him "the love child". Of course, it was spun as the great reconciliation and rebirth of their marriage but maybe not...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.