The Royal Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Person has been put on standby until the end of next month. This has never happened in twelve years. Who knows what is going on with this member of the rf.

Reactions: 7
@Alistess comment that who knows what's going on with this person infers its not PP because that would be an obvious one due to age ...not one to wonder what's going on!!??? So intrigued..😮

The irony if the old bugger Philip outlived the queen and it's Operation London Bridge on standby😲

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It might just be me reading into things but I’ve noticed some tv channels show random programmes about the royals before an announcement, like an engagement or baby. Worth looking out to see what’s on!

I reckon he's been dead for ages and they just decided not to mention it.
I think if he dies now, they will have to hide it in some way.
And maybe it’s because I’ve been binging the Crown, but it would sure be a kick in the teeth for old Phil and his ego, not able to get the pomp of a big funeral after all those years walking behind Lizzie.

Reactions: 5
I think if he dies now, they will have to hide it in some way.
And maybe it’s because I’ve been binging the Crown, but it would sure be a kick in the teeth for old Phil and his ego, not able to get the pomp of a big funeral after all those years walking behind Lizzie.
He's always said he doesn’t want a state funeral! Google it x

Reactions: 13
@Alistess comment that who knows what's going on with this person infers its not PP because that would be an obvious one due to age ...not one to wonder what's going on!!??? So intrigued..😮

The irony if the old bugger Philip outlived the queen and it's Operation London Bridge on standby😲
re. Operation London Bridge, has anyone ever read this article? It details what would happen when that time comes. I’ve never been able to read the whole thing (I’m not a royalist, but it just feels kind of upsetting to me), but it’s meant to be a really in-depth account.

These rumours really do come around a lot though, remember that Whatsapp group chat with “Gibbo“ and his mates that convinced a lot of people!?

Reactions: 8
re. Operation London Bridge, has anyone ever read this article? It details what would happen when that time comes. I’ve never been able to read the whole thing (I’m not a royalist, but it just feels kind of upsetting to me), but it’s meant to be a really in-depth account.

These rumours really do come around a lot though, remember that Whatsapp group chat with “Gibbo“ and his mates that convinced a lot of people!?

I didn't read the entire thing, but I read a good chunk. Must be strange to know how intricately planned your own funeral is. If it happens before the pandemic ends it'll be very surreal to what we all would expect.

Reactions: 10
PP reminds me so much of my late father, I'm dreading his demise.
I really feel for you, I guess it won’t be easy with there likely being a lot of coverage. I really hope whenever it happens you’ll be able to find some nice distraction and support if you need it x

• Heart
It's going to be so weird when The Queen dies.I'm not a monarchist at all,but she has always just... been there.I can't imagine a time when she won't be.And Charles is such a limp d*ck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It's going to be so weird when The Queen dies.I'm not a monarchist at all,but she has always just... been there.I can't imagine a time when she won't be.And Charles is such a limp d*ck.
Tbh I don’t think Charles will take the role as King. I am convinced he’s gonna abdicate and give it to William.

Reactions: 4
Tbh I don’t think Charles will take the role as King. I am convinced he’s gonna abdicate and give it to William.
Even if that was his intention, which I doubt, would William even want it relatively early in life? He's not out of his thirties yet.

Reactions: 4
Even if that was his intention, which I doubt, would William even want it relatively early in life? He's not out of his thirties yet.
William has had plenty of time to do the bare minimum although he has done more than Kate. Hell be in his early fourites realistically when the Queen dies and a huge If about Charles abdicating, which he has always said he wouldn't.

Reactions: 8
I doubt he would abdicate at this point, otherwise he could've done it originally and married Camilla. Thank God he didn't though, imagine a world where Andrew was Prince of Wales... 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
He's always said he doesn’t want a state funeral! Google it x
Good point! Although he’d surely want some fuss even in a private setting, and let’s face it the old buggers had a good innings (despite that recent business with the Range Rover etc)

Reactions: 2
There is no way Prince Charles would stand aside for Prince William. He has been waiting all his life for the top job. He will absolutely relish his time in the sun. PW would not appreciate an early step up on to the throne either. He is happy as he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Not surprised about PP being put on stand by to die. He’s been on standby the past 5 years. The press are going to have a field day when he dies I hope all his affairs and dirty deeds come out. It will be interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes I agree. It would give us all some good reading matter during lockdown.
It's the least he could do for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What does being on stand by actually mean please? Ive never heard of that, so they are ill now and expected to die before the end of next month? Does it mean arranging the funeral and media ? sorry to be annoying. Thank you.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.