The Royal Family #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m at work and had bbc news on all day since I started at 7. Going to the palace in a bit

Reactions: 11
The image of them walking into the Palace together 😭

I'm getting nothing done again today. Told myself I wasn't going to have the bbc on all day, but here I am still at nearly 3pm
I was just about to write the same thing I just can't stop watching 😩

Reactions: 6
Yip, his mother has just died and groupies are losing the run of themselves. I'm uncomfortable.
to be honest, I was expecting someone in full union jack ensemble but they probably thought that would be a bit tasteless, so just went for manhandling the recently bereaved.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That BBC presenter currently on, is a lot more with it today! It must have been very hard for him and Huw...

Reactions: 7
It must be so emotional for him too, to be there and see all of these people and flowers. They’re a lovely couple. Yes the start of their relationship was inappropriate in essence, but he should never have been effectively pressured to marry a very young Diana. A misstep made by the Royals and I doubt will ever be repeated
I think it's one reason why the marriage of Harry and Meghan went ahead so quickly. Let him marry who he loves kind of thing.

Reactions: 5
to be honest, I was expecting someone in full union jack ensemble but they probably thought that would be a bit tasteless, so just went for manhandling the recently bereaved.
Lol madness. On a serious note security is surprisingly poor.

Reactions: 7
Yes, there were recordings of his phone calls 🤮
no he didn say that. He was joking with Camilla in a supposed private call about being in her trousers. Camilla jokes about him being knickers. He then said knowing his luck he’d be a tampon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Charles and Camilla were on eastenders and were absolutely marvellous so for that alone I like them. Camilla is also a great spokeswoman for women’s issues so kudos to her for that.
Remember their most recent visit to Ireland and they requested to meet the family of Ashling Murphy who had been randomly murdered in broad daylight a bit before?

That was so decent of them, they didn't 'need' to

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
i think so yes. maybe not my sense of humour but def a distinction between wanting to be one and joking you’d prob end up one.
Vile.

Charles: "Oh God. I'll just live inside your trousers or something. It would be much easier."

Camilla: "What are you going to turn into, a pair of knickers? Oh, you're going to come back as a pair of knickers."

Charles: "Or, God forbid, a Tampax. Just my luck!"

This exchange was followed by jokes about Charles turning into an entire box of tampons and of being "chucked down the lavatory."

What a charmer!

Reactions: 3
Remember their most recent visit to Ireland and they requested to meet the family of Ashling Murphy who had been randomly murdered in broad daylight a bit before?
God I’d forgotten that. Such a lovely thing to do. They do seem more down to earth than the Queen and a bit more empathetic to normal people which I think explains why people feel that they can touch and kiss him. And that’s not a bad thing. It’s a different world now and the stuffiness of his mums early years has gone. He needs to embrace it.

Reactions: 17
The end of an era truly and I shed tears 😢 but after thinking about it, she went perfectly. Did her last engagement just 2 days before her death seeing in her 15th PM , saw her platinum jubilee and the celebrations for it and ultimately died without any prolonged illness and frequent hospital visits. She also died mentally intact which was a blessing.
She also had three heirs after her in a stable position . Charles is doing well now with Camilla after all the turbulent Diana years and public scorn, he has certainly redeemed himself and kept out of trouble in recent years and I think will make a good king although he has huge shoes to fill.
William unlike his wayward brother is very committed & has a very good marriage and stable life with 3 beautiful kids and George in training already. Thats a nice legacy to leave behind.

You could see her health which had always been robust through old age, had markedly deteriorated the last year and given that she would never retire, bowing out now was perfect timing. How she would have hated to end up slowly deteriorating in the public eye!
She got sick in the morning and died aged 96 just 17 months after her beloved husband of 73 years, in the afternoon with family at her bedside in her beautiful holiday home in the Scottish Highlands. You couldn't ask for a better death to be honest! She will be forever an icon and no one will ever live up to her.
RIP your Majesty🕊

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Vile.

Charles: "Oh God. I'll just live inside your trousers or something. It would be much easier."

Camilla: "What are you going to turn into, a pair of knickers? Oh, you're going to come back as a pair of knickers."

Charles: "Or, God forbid, a Tampax. Just my luck!"

This exchange was followed by jokes about Charles turning into an entire box of tampons and of being "chucked down the lavatory."

What a charmer!
To be fair, when you are on what you think is a private phone call with your secret squeeze you’re not going to be asking them if they’ve put the bins out and if they can take some bread out the freezer.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
People ate already trying to cash in on the queen's passing somebody has listed today's sun newspaper on ebay for £8 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.