The Royal Family #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be surprised if much is cancelled and/or shut in the current climate…as much as some people loved the queen people don’t need any more impact on livelihoods

Reactions: 14
As she died in Scotland does she not go to Edinburgh to the Palace of Holyrood House and St Giles cathedral before she goes back to London one last time

Reactions: 16
What happens with TV shows this week? Is everything just going to be the news or tributes?

Reactions: 2
The funeral will be a huge state event fitting for a Monarch who reigned 70 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I’m American, late 50s, and shed some tears today for the great Queen Elizabeth II. She deserves so much respect and admiration.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I usually like Chris Ship but this has pissed me off.

I don't feel sorry for Harry. He was given the opportunity to see her but chose not to.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 96
As always when there's a bereavement please keep your comments respectful. Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.