The Royal Family #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow what an image that was of watching the two of them walk into BP…don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone just walk in either. I am emotional and thrilled for him that he got such a lovely reception

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Same. And let's not forget apart from everything else , he's lost his Mam 😔
So soon after his dad, too.

No matter their history and what anyone thinks of her, I’m so pleased he has Camilla by his side.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's on a Monday according to a time line in the DM.
It's likely the Monday according to the long-planned timelines but Buckingham Palace have said it will be confirmed "soon". Until it is confirmed by the Palace, nothing is certain.

Reactions: 5
That was so emotional watching them both at Buckingham Palace, Camilla looked very overwhelmed by it all.

Reactions: 9
Camilla is in tears
I think over the years she and the Queen will have become very close, and to have the Queen say Camilla should be Queen Consort must have been an enormous moment for Camilla that left absolutely no doubt in anyone’s minds how highly the Queen thought of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Bless him saying hello to everyone.
The woman who kissed his cheek and another kissing his hand though…..!

Also can anyone lip read? What was the crowd saying to him? Didn’t look like ‘my condolences’ or ‘hello’ lol

• Haha
Oh wow that was lovely to see 😍
I really felt for Camilla. She looked so overwhelmed! I felt like they wanted to hold hands but just kept bumping their arms against each other for support. I’m so glad he has her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think over the years she and the Queen will have become very close, and to have the Queen say Camilla should be Queen Consort must have been an enormous moment for Camilla that left absolutely no doubt in anyone’s minds how highly the Queen thought of her.
...and just how little she thought of Diana?

Reactions: 4
Bit close to the crowd there. But fair play to him for stopping the car and getting out to shake everyone's hand and even exchange some words to many of them. Some people definitely invade his personal space without second thought though. I wonder if he washed his hands afterwards 😬

Reactions: 8
Yip, his mother has just died and groupies are losing the run of themselves. I'm uncomfortable.

The image of them walking into the Palace together 😭

I'm getting nothing done again today. Told myself I wasn't going to have the bbc on all day, but here I am still at nearly 3pm

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.