The Royal Family #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really hoping the funeral is next weekend. What does everyone think? I know my boss won’t give us Monday off and I want to watch it all 😩

Reactions: 3
Sorry, but I can’t see Charles without thinking how much he wanted to be Camilla’s Tampon.
Did he actually say this or was it just mischief making by the Sun 🤔
I doubt the media will be bringing that up any time soon.

Reactions: 1
It must be so emotional for him too, to be there and see all of these people and flowers. They’re a lovely couple. Yes the start of their relationship was inappropriate in essence, but he should never have been effectively pressured to marry a very young Diana. A misstep made by the Royals and I doubt will ever be repeated

Reactions: 24
I’m really hoping the funeral is next weekend. What does everyone think? I know my boss won’t give us Monday off and I want to watch it all 😩
Selfishly I would
Like it to be the weekend as I’m having surgery on the 19th. It’s already been cancelled once. A weekend funeral would be preferred 😬🫣

Reactions: 3
Nick speculating-not-speculating that Camilla isn’t there … when in the background talking to the crowd is Camilla

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Watching the BBC and I could’ve sworn I just heard someone shout something about a guillotine! Presenters naturally ignored it.

EDIT - it must’ve been ‘security!’ I was too on alert haha

Reactions: 5
I think Charles is overwhelmed with that reception !! I'm so happy to see the crowds being so warm to him

Reactions: 12
Charles and Camilla were on eastenders and were absolutely marvellous so for that alone I like them. Camilla is also a great spokeswoman for women’s issues so kudos to her for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Go back 25 years he was one of the most hated men on this planet. I am so emotional seeing the love for him
That's the power of the media sadly, luckily for Charles there wasn't the same reach of the Internet back then. Sadly no such luck for Harry and Meghan.

Reactions: 12
Watching the BBC and I could’ve sworn I just heard someone shout something about a guillotine! Presenters naturally ignored it.
Oh is that why somebody was shouting security??? I heard that and wondered what the kerfuffle was

• Sad
Reactions: 8
He must be thinking how bloody long is this line
It was just about 15 mins of walkabout and flower-gazing. But the pictures and footage it has generated and demonstration of the public feeling will be absolutely tremendous.

Also can't see how Half-Prince Harry can continue to bang on about his need for over-the-top securiddy demands, when the actual monarch is happy to roam around shaking hundreds of hands less than 24 hours after his mum died, with just a couple of security men.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.