The Royal Family #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope Camilla is allowed to just get on with being Queen Consort. She and Charles have been married for nearly 20 years and she’s never put a foot wrong. As someone else has said, Charles and Diana should never have married in the first place; Camilla was always ‘the one,’ but the royal rules prevented them being together when they wanted to be. None of them were perfect but the past can’t be changed and I think Charles would be a very different person now, and not in a good way, if he didn’t have Camilla by his side.
Chaz hadn't the bottle to propose to Camilla so she married Peter Parker Bowles who did propose. Chaz then returned from the navy, took up with Camilla and broke up her marriage. He then whilst in a relationship with Camilla married a naive young Diana in order to produce the heir and the spare and indirectly caused her death. But it's all OK now because Chaz and Camilla are happy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Postboxes won’t change - just any new ones will have new cipher.
Money will change over time as it goes out of circulation.
Passports, all the cap badges and ciphers for the services, official portraits in embassies and official offices.
Court cases are now whoever v Rex, counsel are now King’s …
Here in the ROI we still have postboxes with Queen Victoria's crest on them. And her successor but I always confuse the Georges and Edwards. They just painted them green upon independence. I only noticed this a couple of years ag and it fascinates me

Reactions: 11
I've heard a couple of journalist on the TV nearly trip on the words. It's so hard.
Poor Chris Ship yesterday, just after it had been announced he said “His Majesty the Queen”, I think it was 3 or 4 times he said it. Take a lot of getting used to

Reactions: 6
The thought of gross Charles the adulterer and his scabrous consort on the throne makes me physically sick. Both morally bankrupt. They should skip to William and Kate who everyone would welcome with open arms.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Scabrous? Literally never heard that word before but looking forward to using it in the future

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Chaz hadn't the bottle to propose to Camilla so she married Peter Parker Bowles who did propose. Chaz then returned from the navy, took up with Camilla and broke up her marriage. He then whilst in a relationship with Camilla married a naive young Diana in order to produce the heir and the spare and indirectly caused her death. But it's all OK now because Chaz and Camilla are happy.
It’s Andrew Parker Bowles and he was a bit of a lad himself, and it’s well accepted he had a number of affairs during the marriage
He’s supposed to be who Julia Cooper partly based Rupert Campbell-Black on.
If things hadn’t gone nuclear, the relationship would have followed the ‘normal’ rules … Charles and Diana would have had the heir and spare and discrete separate lives, coming together for Royal duties and Camilla and Andrew would have stayed married with none of the plebs any the wiser.

Reactions: 10
Go back 25 years he was one of the most hated men on this planet. I am so emotional seeing the love for him
25 years ago the crowds in London were baying for The Queen too. So much talk at the time if she didn’t leave Balmoral to London then it could be the end of the monarchy. It was extraordinary

Reactions: 12
The thought of gross Charles the adulterer and his scabrous consort on the throne makes me physically sick. Both morally bankrupt. They should skip to William and Kate who everyone would welcome with open arms.
So we go from not wanting a Man who cheated on his Wife, to welcoming 1 with open arms :ROFLMAO:

Just me who doesn't care who they sleep with as long as legal & consensual. As it doesn't change our lives

Reactions: 18
Where have all the Diana stans come from?! If you're all so keen on the sanctity of marriage, where do you stand on Saint Diana and Will Carling?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That’s the problem with a constitutional monarchy … you get what you’re given.
Start randomly skipping heirs and making it a public vote turns it into something that’s not a constitutional monarchy.

Reactions: 17
Just like Rose did?😂. Allegedly of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Buckingham Palace does look rather shabby compared to the other royal residences, doesn't it? No wonder none of them like it. Being stuck in the middle of a massive roundabout like that. Could do with a good sandblast.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought she was going to do her robotic dance for a moment 😂
I loved her speech she gave and burst out laughing at the cheese reminiscent.
I’ve enjoyed the anecdotes where people have laughed at memories and personal experiences. I know she’s had a hell of a week but there was just nothing about Liz Truss yesterday - I wanted to hear her say she was privileged to have been sworn in by the Queen, what an honour it was to meet her at Balmoral, she said this, she looked that…but nothing.

I think the Queen knew this was her last trip to Balmoral and that she’d only have one final journey left to make from there

Reactions: 7
Postboxes won’t change - just any new ones will have new cipher.
Money will change over time as it goes out of circulation.
Passports, all the cap badges and ciphers for the services, official portraits in embassies and official offices.
Court cases are now whoever v Rex, counsel are now King’s …
Money can change and probably will change faster than people realise tbf

The new plastic bank notes were introduced overnight and took over the old ones within weeks

Reactions: 1
Where have all the Diana stans come from?! If you're all so keen on the sanctity of marriage, where do you stand on Saint Diana and Will Carling?
Diana was a lamb to the slaughter, shame on Charles and Camilla taking advantage of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Buckingham Palace does look rather shabby compared to the other royal residences, doesn't it? No wonder none of them like it. Being stuck in the middle of a massive roundabout like that. Could do with a good sandblast.
Rodent problem too. No thanks.

On my way to BP. Anyone advice best way to go
Wave at us when you get there.

Oh my god someone is waving 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.