The Royal Family #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the accession council now.. feel so proud to be British.

Just a random ..but I think Liz's Truss neck is too long and it affects her balance. Very odd

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Random takeaway...but I never realised Prince William was left handed!

Reactions: 12

Just a random ..but I think Liz's Truss neck is too long and it affects her balance. Very odd
With Theresa May's legs, she could have been , alpaca. Or a giraffe.

Random takeaway...but I never realised Prince William was left handed!
Yay, up the lefties! 🤚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some have looked to be struggling to know where to sign. Incredible to be witnessing this.

Reactions: 6

I’m still waiting for Boris to rugby tackle her out the way yelling ‘it should have been mmmmeeeeee’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That would have been so interesting to see. I think it would have maybe freaked some people out, but others might have really appreciated a clip starting with something like “if you’re watching this now, it means…”
Yes, and what if she had already recorded the Queen's speech before she passed. I think she normally does that in November. Then we would have had a King and a Queen's speech come Christmas Day. 😲
It would have been nice to hear some of her well thought out words about the times we are going through.

Reactions: 1
Weirdly found it nice seeing all the old PMs there. Don’t know why 😅 maybe knowing how much they all respected The Queen? Even if they didn’t always respect each other?

Reactions: 14
Weirdly found it nice seeing all the old PMs there. Don’t know why 😅 maybe knowing how much they all respected The Queen? Even if they didn’t always respect each other?
All of the private conversations they had with her, they must have some amazing memories!

Wonder how long it will take Charles to stop responding to that.
That’s a good point! He’s been PoW for 50 years!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.