The Royal Family #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random possibly morbid question.

just seen some people moaning that harry and wills didnt travel together etc and then someone pointed out that they dont travel together anyways incase there is an unfortunate incident, spare heir basically.

anyways my question is, if charles goes and if Wiliam was to die whilst george is young, who takes the throne? Does it go to Harry?

Reactions: 1
This is all so.... Typically royal and amazing. Heartbreaking but amazing

I can't quite wrap my head around the enormity of watching literal history of this scale

Reactions: 8

just seen some people moaning that harry and wills didnt travel together etc and then someone pointed out that they dont travel together anyways incase there is an unfortunate incident, spare heir basically.

anyways my question is, if charles goes and if Wiliam was to die whilst george is young, who takes the throne? Does it go to Harry?
It goes to George, and someone is appointed to stand in until he is old enough (theres a proper word i can't remember).It could have been harry as a stand in, unlikely now.

Reactions: 3

No, it goes to Geroge but there will be a Regency Council who look after things until he comes of age.

Reactions: 6
Whoever said they thought Tony Blair was good looking, I think as he’s got older he’s got a look of Cliff Richard about him 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Watching on catch up. It still feels insane to even be seeing / watching this all unfold. It’s all so… British.

Also sorry but who said they found Tony Blair attractive? Just saw him and… gosh 😂

As I’m behind, just watched the bit where they’ve asked everyone to make sure their phones are off. Imagine someone’s mobile ringing just as they are announcing the king.

Reactions: 2
OMG !! just realised who Liz Truss reminds me off .... Lauren Harries !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Charles badly needs a haircut.
And a good nights sleep. He looks exhausted.

Camilla and William keep looking over at him, rather than the usual eyes forward, it’s like they’re making sure he’s okay 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.