The Royal Family #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Charles got a bit edgy incase everything spilled on the document. Could you imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seeing Gordon Brown and Boris Johnson blethering away is doing something funny to my brain! I can't quite comprehend it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Camilla looks utterly shell shocked I think!

Reactions: 11
It must be very weird for William. This is the first of two Ascension Councils in his life, both of which he will attend while grieving for a beloved family member.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I bet William has a million thoughts in his head. Next time he is in this position it will be him becoming King.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Random possibly morbid question.

just seen some people moaning that harry and wills didnt travel together etc and then someone pointed out that they dont travel together anyways incase there is an unfortunate incident, spare heir basically.

anyways my question is, if charles goes and if Wiliam was to die whilst george is young, who takes the throne? Does it go to Harry?
Will go to George. The only way Harry could be king is if all Wills children die before having children of their own. Feels horrible typing that

Reactions: 3
I’m watching and just find it all so fascinating! Witnessing history right now x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There will be a Bank Holiday on the day of the funeral. So Monday 19th September do we think?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.