The Royal Family #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't forget your new King Charles wanted to be the aul bag Camillas tampon šŸ¤£ I think keeping Charles away from the throne was the Queens elixir all these years.

Reactions: 1
I think so too. She has been by his side for a long time and has proved her worth. I think he was reminding us of that.
[
Useless idiotšŸ˜‚ I think he needs to go to specsavers, he couldnā€™t identify William,Andrew,Edward and Sophie getting off a plane yesterday.
Aww he's getting on a bit now so I forgive him.
Maybe his eyes are not so great but at least he is polite and gets the job done as best he can šŸ˜Š

Reactions: 4
Letting any old Joe public into St Paul's for this service seems like a big security risk.
Iā€™m sure they will do bag checks etc as they enter!

Beautiful. Well done Charles.

(I took the reference to Harry and Meghan 'continuing life abroad' to mean they haven't been welcomed back into the fold.)
Really? I didnā€™t

Beautiful. Well done Charles.

(I took the reference to Harry and Meghan 'continuing life abroad' to mean they haven't been welcomed back into the fold.)
Really? I didnā€™t

Reactions: 4
Really? I didnā€™t
I agree, under Charles' vision of the RF they wouldn't have been working Royals anyway. BBC was talking earlier how he's very lucky that it all naturally fell into place as it saves the awkwardness of having to do it himself

Reactions: 11
Will there be any special arrangements/anything 'different' for Camilla's children as they are now step children of the king?

Reactions: 3
Will there be any special arrangements/anything 'different' for Camilla's children as they are now step children of the king?
I dont think so. They are not blood related to the Monarch, so will just be as usual. Charles is Camillas sons godfather anyway!

Reactions: 10
How amazing to get to your 70s and only then losing your parents. That is such a blessing, to have had them for so long. (My mum died when I was 13, my dad when I was in my mid 20s, I just canā€™t imagine how amazing it would be to have them around for the majority of your life.)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
i know charles has got to address the public and do all the constitutional things but i felt so bad for him having to do all this when his mum died yesterday. Surely in this day and age we can let people grieve before they come and placate us public and things can just wait a few days.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just can't forget your new King Charles wanted to be the aul bag Camillas tampon šŸ¤£ I think keeping Charles away from the throne was the Queens elixir all these years.
Iā€™m sure they will do bag checks etc as they enter!

Really? I didnā€™t

Really? I didnā€™t
Its strange how Royalists think so little of the members of Royal Family themselves! What a terrible thing to think The Queen thought her eldest son was so rubbish she was struggling on to avoid having him on the Throne, wasting his life, or that Charles would use his first address to the nation to tell his youngest son to duck off and never return! I'm not even a monarchist but I don't think that badly of them (apart from Andrew!)

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.