The Royal Family #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perfectly pitched first speech. Not to take away from that but I thought interesting point he made about Camilla being at his side for '17 years'. I thought the mention of the actual number of years interesting....

17 yrs is a long time...a polite reminder of this I think...

Reactions: 35
I haven’t really cried but the national anthem there did it.

Perfectly pitched first speech. Not to take away from that but I thought interesting point he made about Camilla being at his side for '17 years'. I thought the mention of the actual number of years interesting....

Yes I thought that.

Reactions: 11

Because it’s a year more than Diana?

Reactions: 1
Beautiful service. Huw back on bbc, hope he's had a good rest after yesterday

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Iv had BBC on for the past 2 days straight and it still feels surreal

Thank you Ma’am, you’re all we’ve ever known. Hope you and Prince Philip are dancing together in the skies ✨✨

Raising a glass to our new King tonight, long may he reign.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't like Edward. Harmless I'm sure. I can't get past the royal rumble.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

I think so too. She has been by his side for a long time and has proved her worth. I think he was reminding us of that.

Reactions: 14
I think so too. She has been by his side for a long time and has proved her worth. I think he was reminding us of that.
She's gotten stuck in with topics that other royal women wouldn't dare: domestic violence, abuse, marital rape, et cetera. Meeting with women and crying with them. Advocating for rape kits in hospitals and police stations. Supporting charities that help women in such situations. Can't see anyone else doing it and now I hope she can do even more and I bet she will with her new profile as queen consort. Adore her.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.