The Royal Family #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How lovely of him to take the time to stop and meet people.

Reactions: 21
Naturally I haven’t seen a new royal step out and greet the crowds before, is this standard? He’s shaking just about everyone’s hand!

Reactions: 8
I'm bleeping crying again watching Charles in the crowd. People shouting God save the king.. so lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow what a reception 😭
I didn’t expect to feel so emotional over it to be honest. I’m glad for him. After the years of people being negative about him hearing people supporting and calling out god save the king is really quite powerful

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Wow I h have found seeing him stop to say hello to the crowds so emotional. Shed a tear. I have always liked Charles - I was a bit young to fully understand the Diana and Charles drama - and Camilla, and I think he will be a fantastic King

Reactions: 17
I'm off again 😭 got goosebumps as they got out of the car to shouts of God Save The King

Reactions: 12
And He’s spending a fair amount of time greeting people, oh my 😭 I thought once the queen passed I’d be like right no more royals but no I’ve so much more respect now

Reactions: 12
And He’s spending a fair amount of time greeting people, oh my 😭 I thought once the queen passed I’d be like right no more royals but no I’ve so much more respect now
He had a great teacher.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry, but I can’t see Charles without thinking how much he wanted to be Camilla’s Tampon.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah ok that’s made me well up again 🥺 Imagine the words he’s had to have with himself in that car, to have lost your mother 24 hours ago and then keep it together greeting all those people. I feel for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Go back 25 years he was one of the most hated men on this planet. I am so emotional seeing the love for him

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Same. And let's not forget apart from everything else , he's lost his Mam 😔

Reactions: 16
Charles getting a nice reception there outside Buckingham Palace by well wishers who look delighted to meet him.

Reactions: 6
Watching King Charles shaking the hands of the public and wondering how people hold their phone cameras right in front of his face like that... maybe he doesn't mind but I just couldn't!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.