The Royal Family #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately the mail live and breathe for Harry and Meghan 🙄
The click bait generates millions for this rag alone, quite frankly I find the hatred towards this couple bizarre and troubling.
They led with them going to Balmoral too, even though Meghan didn't even go. It was a bit ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
I know she apparently always went to balmoral this time of year but do you think she went there knowing she would die there or that that may be the last time she’s there?

Reactions: 10
Watching BBC news now. Someone get the presenter a Strepsil! 🫣

Reactions: 11
First post here. Thank you to all for keeping me company yesterday when the sad news was unfolding and for being a respectful safe space today. RIP our wonderful Queen. X

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know she apparently always went to balmoral this time of year but do you think she went there knowing she would die there or that that may be the last time she’s there?
I honestly think they all knew she wasn’t going to come back from Balmoral. Certainly the Queen knew or suspected. I guess we will never know.

I thought she was going to do her robotic dance for a moment 😂
I loved her speech she gave and burst out laughing at the cheese reminiscent.
I actually loved her speech and the cheese story. I can really imagine the Queen smiling at that!

Honestly if they all spoke like that and with such sincerity more often I’d be more tempted to vote for them 😬

I read today that apparently the Queens coffin is lying in state in the ballroom at Balmoral.

I found that quite shocking for some reason as I hadn’t really thought about where she would be at the moment.

I know this sounds morbid, apologies but do you think some of the plain vans going in through the gates were undertakers? As I assume they would have had to take the coffin in.

I think it was a fitting end for her. She was in a place she loved, it was as though she was tying up the loose ends and then she was ready. I hope that’s how it was, although it is clear she had some health problems towards the end. It won’t sink in for a while yet. She will be missed in the here and now but also in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I honestly think they all knew she wasn’t going to come back from Balmoral. Certainly the Queen knew or suspected. I guess we will never know.

I actually loved her speech and the cheese story. I can really imagine the Queen smiling at that!

Honestly if they all spoke like that and with such sincerity more often I’d be more tempted to vote for them 😬

I read today that apparently the Queens coffin is lying in state in the ballroom at Balmoral.

I found that quite shocking for some reason as I hadn’t really thought about where she would be at the moment.

I know this sounds morbid, apologies but do you think some of the plain vans going in through the gates were undertakers? As I assume they would have had to take the coffin in.
Absolutely something like that.
said yesterday it’s a way of getting things and people in without anyone any the wiser about what was going in.

Reactions: 7
They led with them going to Balmoral too, even though Meghan didn't even go. It was a bit ridiculous.
I believe a lot of what they post is guesswork in the hope they get it right. The hatred towards Meghan and Harry must of been bad last night for them to close the comments.

Reactions: 2
The King has landed in Northolt. The royal car with the standard atop awaits.

I just don’t understand why people are laying flowers outside the palaces and castles all that money wasted when I’m sure our Queen would prefer that instead of buying a bunch of flowers that will be thrown away we give to a charity in her name, or to a charity that will be surporting the elderly, homeless people or anything would be better than thousands of pounds that will be spent on flowers to be thrown away im sure the RF are aware how devastated the people of this country and the world are

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I believe a lot of what they post is guesswork in the hope they get it right. The hatred towards Meghan and Harry must of been bad last night for them to close the comments.
Nick Whitchell was so cheesed off that Harry wasn’t on the plane with the others because he’d been speculating-not-speculating for over an hour that he was. I found it cheered me up slightly.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Interesting that the Coffin will be flown to London rather than taken by train, as in the original plan for Operation Unicorn? I wonder why the change?

Reactions: 8
I just don’t understand why people are laying flowers outside the palaces and castles all that money wasted when I’m sure our Queen would prefer that instead of buying a bunch of flowers that will be thrown away we give to a charity in her name, or to a charity that will be surporting the elderly, homeless people or anything would be better than thousands of pounds that will be spent on flowers to be thrown away im sure the RF are aware how devastated the people of this country and the world are
Because that’s how traditionally people show their respects. I don’t disagree with your reasoning, however can you imagine how it would be if no one took flowers or visited the places they are. This is just a public show of grief.

Reactions: 18
Nick Whitchell was so cheesed off that Harry wasn’t on the plane with the others because he’d been speculating-not-speculating for over an hour that he was. I found it cheered me up slightly.
Every time you say speculating not speculating it cheers me up. Don't stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Interesting that the Coffin will be flown to London rather than taken by train, as in the original plan for Operation Unicorn? I wonder why the change?
According to the Scotsman newspaper, a plane is used if there's no train available, but I wonder if it's to do with the logistics of the planned procession down Royal Mile to the station?

Reactions: 6
Every time you say speculating not speculating it cheers me up. Don't stop.
Maybe next time we’re speculating, but claiming not to be speculating, we should say we’re ‘whitchelling’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.