The Royal Family #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BBC protocal apparently 6 o clock news. I think London Bridge has indeed fallen
Where did you see this? I don’t buy that the BBC would wait for 6pm if the Queen has indeed died. They will announce as soon as the Palace does.

The last time a monarch died was 1952, and even then it took less than four hours for the news to hit the media.

Reactions: 8
They are putting crash barriers out at Balmoral for the wailing grief whores who have already started arriving.

Reactions: 14
I wish my baby would shush for a minute so I could listen to the news 😅

Bless him. Keeping me grounded in reality on what feels like a very odd day.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They will stop everything for a ‘news flash’ on the TV and the national anthem will be played.

Reactions: 8
I’ve not even had lunch. Got to go and pick my son up soon. I just keep sitting watching and repeating expletives.

Reactions: 2
They will surely be waiting for William, Harry and Meghan to arrive as they’ve just said on bbc that they’re on their way.

Reactions: 7
I don’t even like royal but I’m close to crying, she’s all we have ever known .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm not a Royalist, but I am saddened that a way of life we have known for so long, may be coming to an end. My thoughts are with everyone in the UK and beyond, whatever their thoughts are about The Royal Family.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They will surely be waiting for William, Harry and Meghan to arrive as they’ve just said on bbc that they’re on their way.
Were Harry & Meghan in Manchester still? Would take around 4 hours as they will have to change trains in Edinburgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sophie wessex is there, Kate can't go as its the kids first day at school. We don't know about the other grandchildren yet. Meghan is only supporting her husband like anyone would.
I’m in Aberdeen and the local unofficial news FB page (Fubar) are saying they have a photo of Kate at Aberdeen Airport today but aren’t posting it out of respect.

Reactions: 6
Procedures procedure but I think it would be a bit off to keep us all waiting till 6 if it has happened already…we’re all concerned and unable to concentrate

Totally irrelevant now understand, but my son who was 3.5 years old at the time of the Queens Jubilee (just gone) absolutely loved watching her and learning about her at nursery, every flag or purple items he’d shout “That’s The Queeeen”.I’m really sad he will grow up with a King.

• Sad
I am absolutely heartbroken. I didn’t know I would be effected by it all quite this much… Finding it so hard to hold back tears. Our poor Queen 😢. My heart is dropping every time there’s a pause by the BBC news reporter! This is just horrible. What a very sad day for all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.