Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Django

VIP Member
Just imagine yourselves in a few years time when your grandchildren ask you what you were doing when the queen died.
'Well, I was on Tattle slagging off Katie Price"

• Haha
Reactions: 80

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I bought this off Etsy after the Jubilee. I’ve still not got a frame for it but put it on my mantle piece anyway. And now I need tissues 😭
DF9E39CF-65C0-4783-BAE2-3BBF90A915A0.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

Gold_7

Chatty Member
My husband died last year and this has really triggered me. I can’t stop crying.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Eli_99

Regardless of people’s feelings towards Harry and Meghan, he is her grandson and has every right to be there. People should reserve judgement on a subject we in all likelihood know nothing about.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Squittel

VIP Member
They’re definitely driving. It all seems too slow paced for her to be close to dying, I think it’s clear she’s already gone bless her 😞❤
I think the fact that Kate is picking up the children is a huge red flag. If there was a chance of her pulling through I think she would have gone up too. She’s picking up the children to make sure they hear the news from their mum and no one else. She’s a lovely mum. (I imagine)

• Heart
Reactions: 41

mumpty

Chatty Member
I did not think at 6am this morning my day would centre around watching royals arriving at Aberdeen airport and playing guess who's on the plane. But here we are.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Oh heck Meghan’s on her way. That won’t be too good for the Queen’s health if she’s still with us. She should’ve stayed away. SHE has caused most of this. Fuck off Meghan, we don’t want you!!!
Honestly, don’t be so melodramatic. What a ridiculous thing to say.
Meghan maybe responsible for a lot of things, but it’s not her fault the queen is 96 and it’s certainly not her fault the queen appears to be on her way out.

Reactions: 33

Eureka

VIP Member
Oh please lets not use this as another stick to beat Harry and Megan with. No matter your views on them this is a family and they have every right to manage it how they wish, if Harry and Megan are wanted there then that's it, no more needs to be said.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
She'd probably laugh and approve of it, she had a great sense of humour, from all accounts..👍👍👍👍
I used to work with a lady who was a PPO for the queen many years ago. She shared lots of examples of her humour. At one event, a member of the public curtseyed at the Queen and as she was about to hand over a bouquet, her mobile started ringing loudly.

To which the woman froze like a rabbit in headlights meaning both she and the Queen were holding the same bouquet, the woman just froze and wouldn't let go. The Queen tried to move the bouquet towards her, but frozen woman still stood there gripping it, looking petrified, while her mobile continued.

The awkwardness was suddenly broken when the Queen leant forward and said in her cut-class tones, "Oh, you may wish to answer that. It could be someone important!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

barre19

Chatty Member
if I can be flippant for just a moment, Subway really need to give Huw a call cos he is filling like an absolute boss this afternoon 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Miffy29

VIP Member
Meghan has no place there unless other partners are travelling. It doesn’t sound like Kate is going.
Sophie wessex is there, Kate can't go as its the kids first day at school. We don't know about the other grandchildren yet. Meghan is only supporting her husband like anyone would.

Reactions: 28

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
I keep putting off going for a piss as I don't want to be sat on the toilet hearing the national anthem play

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Reraciara

Chatty Member
Oh heck Meghan’s on her way. That won’t be too good for the Queen’s health if she’s still with us. She should’ve stayed away. SHE has caused most of this. Fuck off Meghan, we don’t want you!!!
She is NINETY FIVE i think that might be a small factor in this? Also hiding her sex predator son who's lawsuit she had to pay off would cause her some stress too....

• Heart
Reactions: 27

mickeycat

Chatty Member
This is morbid but have you seen the plans for what would happen if she died in Scotland? It would be epic, I wonder if it’s her intention to end her days there?

Surely Charles is more than prepared to step up when it does happen? He’s had long enough.
Not been on this thread for a while but I have a tiny bit of potential tea, which is probably more me just putting two and two together and coming up with 5.
I work at the council where Balmoral is and earlier this week my boss was in a regular virtual meeting with loads of high heidyin types. She mentioned later that there had been a lot of discussion about Op Unicorn. When we asked for more details, she said she wasn't allowed to discuss it, and that they'd also been reminded that speculation on the death of a monarch is technically treason. This is unusual in itself as she's normally quite open about what's been discussed and likes a bit of a gossip.

Anyway, by the end of the week I'm reading everywhere that HM has been 'advised not to travel' and that the new PM will likely come up here to meet with her instead.

(Hope I don't get my head chopped off 🤣)

• Wow
Reactions: 26