The Royal Family #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am def not a fan of the royals family but have massive respect for our queen. It feel so surreal knowing that this is probably the end for her xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am so sad.

The amount of articles I’ve read in recent years about “what happens when the queen dies” etc…. Yet when it’s here it feels so surreal.

The tone on the news (BBC particularly) feels like they’re just waiting to announce.

Reactions: 15
The news coverage keeps going black - I feel like they’re just waiting for a chance to make the announcemen

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh please lets not use this as another stick to beat Harry and Megan with. No matter your views on them this is a family and they have every right to manage it how they wish, if Harry and Megan are wanted there then that's it, no more needs to be said.
As long as they do what is right for them and the family that’s all that matters.
the Daily Mail can go swivel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
If there was any doubt, I think the fact Harry is going confirms it.

Apparently Nicholas Witchell said on bbc we should prepare for the worst (saw this on another thread, didn’t hear it myself).
Yes, I've been watching the BBC for an hour now and every interviewee/presenter's advice is to prepare for the worst. They've also gone from using "concerned" to "deeply concerned" "deeply worried" "profoundly concerned" ect and said they are 'continuing special coverage' - I guess for as long as it takes?

Every so often they announce the time, combined with their long pauses, feels very much like we're waiting an official announcement.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Everytime they keep saying breaking news or news just in it makes me feel sick! I’m not even a royalist but I’ve had a little cry 😢😢😢😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
if harry and Smeg visit our Mag thats a full con conclusion
i noticed BBC news presenter Hugh Edwards is wearing a dark suit and black tie,think they are being tipped of

Reactions: 3
I feel like I’m about to start crying 😭. I hope they don’t wait until 6pm to announce if she has passed

• Sad
Reactions: 10
My dad who served in the military for 27 years and never cries has cried a few times since this news came out. It feels so horrid 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.