The Royal Family #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just joining now. I am not a fan of the royal family at all, but this has really unsettled me. The pictures of her when she met with Liz Truss made me feel so sad. She really looked so small and frail. I wanted to just give her a hug.

I can't imagine how heartbroken her family must be. And for all those around the world who loved her.
She looked frail but her smile was radiant.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh heck Meghan’s on her way. That won’t be too good for the Queen’s health if she’s still with us. She should’ve stayed away. SHE has caused most of this. duck off Meghan, we don’t want you!!!
She is NINETY FIVE i think that might be a small factor in this? Also hiding her sex predator son who's lawsuit she had to pay off would cause her some stress too....

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That is what I was thinking there must have been more going on than mobility issues I guess.
My elderly relatives (who tattle without Tattle) have been convinced for a long time that she has some form of debilitating illness and is given a transfusion to perk her up for short term, big event appearances.

Reactions: 10
Oh gosh the screen just went black for a few seconds on the BBC and my heart sank. I will be so sad when they announce it and currently have a very strange feeling in my belly a bit like nerves :(

Reactions: 20
I think she may already be gone and they are just waiting for the right time go announce her death.

Reactions: 16
Oh please lets not use this as another stick to beat Harry and Megan with. No matter your views on them this is a family and they have every right to manage it how they wish, if Harry and Megan are wanted there then that's it, no more needs to be said.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m not being funny but everyone email Scotland Yard to do an investigation

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a friend who is friends with a very big ANNOYING journalist who says he told him a couple of hours ago the queen has already passed 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
BBC One have cancelled programmes this afternoon (I believe, looking at the schedule on the tv. It originally said 1-2 when I switched the tv on).
The news is to go on until 6pm
Yea I noticed this. This and Harry being en route confirms its imminent

• Sad
Reactions: 8
How depressing. I feel almost like it's imminent death of a friend or family member. Just sad. She's been the face of Britain for such a long time, it's difficult to imagine Britain without her.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.