The Royal Family #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there was any doubt, I think the fact Harry is going confirms it.

Apparently Nicholas Witchell said on bbc we should prepare for the worst (saw this on another thread, didn’t hear it myself).

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This feels really very sad. As someone said, this is the end of an era for all of us.

• Sad
Meghan has no place there unless other partners are travelling. It doesn’t sound like Kate is going.

Reactions: 23
Why didn’t they let us see who was getting off the plane at Aberdeen?! (BBC news)

Reactions: 3
Will the Westminster flag drop to half mast if she dies?? Anyone working near Westminster, can see the flag from their office?

Reactions: 6
Oh heck Meghan’s on her way. That won’t be too good for the Queen’s health if she’s still with us. She should’ve stayed away. SHE has caused most of this. duck off Meghan, we don’t want you!!!

Will the Westminster flag drop to half mast if she dies?? Anyone working near Westminster, can see the flag from their office?
I would imagine so yes. All the major places of worship and palaces. It’s a mark of respect. I think they’ll be at half mast for the entire period of mourning and until after the funeral.

• Haha
I keep thinking that, if this is it, she performed her duty right to the very end. I'm not a royalist, but I can respect her and her commitment to what life set out for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Meghan has no place there unless other partners are travelling. It doesn’t sound like Kate is going.
Sophie wessex is there, Kate can't go as its the kids first day at school. We don't know about the other grandchildren yet. Meghan is only supporting her husband like anyone would.

Reactions: 28
That’s a classic cannula bruise from something like blood work, a transfusion, chemo or a medication through a drip Sort of thing.
That is what I was thinking there must have been more going on than mobility issues I guess.

Reactions: 4
The BBC have apparently cleared their schedule,All her kids and lots of grandchildren making their way there. It’s very clear she’s on her way out .

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just joining now. I am not a fan of the royal family at all, but this has really unsettled me. The pictures of her when she met with Liz Truss made me feel so sad. She really looked so small and frail. I wanted to just give her a hug.

I can't imagine how heartbroken her family must be. And for all those around the world who loved her.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
duck me everytime the news reader pauses to start a new sentence it feels like he's about to announce it

Reactions: 19
I dislike the woman, but i think her being there is probably because they were in Europe anyway so travelling together etc. So the kids are sorted and it would be weird if she didn't come as well

Reactions: 10
Harry and Meghan on the way too. Just been announced in the last few minutes. This is from Sky News.
Edit - just seen this has already been posted. Apologies! It’s moving very quickly this thread

Reactions: 5
My heart just dropped when the BBC screen went black. Almost like a practice run ☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.