The Royal Family #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Huw Edwards usually do the lunchtime news or has he been wheeled out for the announcement?

Urgh I am not ready for this
I think he’s been called in.

He’s wearing dark blue, not black though. I think they’re keeping it sombre but won’t be wearing black until after an official announcement.

Reactions: 4
I feel really sad too. I'm not a huge Royal fan but I think it's because she's always been there, it will be very strange without her. And also because she reminds me of my gran.
Yes, that is my thinking. Even though we didn't know her personally she stood for something and her passing will leave some people feeling that they have had yet another support kicked from under them.
Tattle is a free speech forum so people should be allowed to say how they feel and if someone doesn't agree just scroll on by rather than getting nasty. Otherwise it's like a dictatorship. 😁

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Don’t remember ever seeing Huw on at lunchtime before. Black tie on. I think they have been briefed that it’s the end or even over and are waiting for the official statement now.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I just hope they can be civil and not create any drama. He'll regret for the rest of his life not going when she invited him.
I like to think it’ll be civil …it’s not about any of them but the Queen, sure there will be a leak somewhere though!

Reactions: 5
Sussexes going means it's bad.

Someone lock Meghan in a closet with her Netflix cameras please.

Reactions: 14
Commercial flight being held above Aberdeen whilst multiple helicopters land

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Regardless of people’s feelings towards Harry and Meghan, he is her grandson and has every right to be there. People should reserve judgement on a subject we in all likelihood know nothing about.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I feel really sad too. I'm not a huge Royal fan but I think it's because she's always been there, it will be very strange without her. And also because she reminds me of my gran.
Yeah same for me. She was born the same week as my grandad, who died a while ago now, but it’s like losing the last link to that generation. Not a royalist by any means but I will be sad to see her go.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
It will be a very sad announcement when it comes but on the other hand, she has ticked off all her bucket list items this year and maybe it was time for her to go and be with her Philip

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.