The Royal Family #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As others have said, this does feel like the end, something feels very different. I feel instinctively she has died or very close to. The fact that newsreaders in black too. I'm on a training course today but checking phone sneakily every few mins.

Agree. I think as soon as everyone is at Balmoral we'll be told.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she has, I’ve been watching flight radar and no helicopters have landed at Balmoral - I’d imagine we’d see more activity if she had already passed. The private jets are landing at Aberdeen airport.

Either way, if London Bridge has indeed fallen, we may not know until closer to the 6 o clock news
To be fair, if she’s gone already there’s no rush … just A Need to get Charles and everyone there before any announcement And all,the constitutional ducks in a row.

Reactions: 6
BBC One have cancelled programmes this afternoon (I believe, looking at the schedule on the tv. It originally said 1-2 when I switched the tv on).
The news is to go on until 6pm

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m so sorry. I know it feels like a huge thing to follow but it’s ok to take a break from the constant rolling news. Please take care of yourself. Is there anyone that can be with you?
You’re so sweet, thank you. They are all travelling to be with her and I’m so glad for them as we couldn’t due to Covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Seems to be quite a few helicopters in and around Aberdeen Airport now.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Awh gosh Huw Edwards is in a black tie on the BBC news - I think they’re biding the time until they can announce

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I feel so sad as you know it’s only a matter of time really. The queen has always been there, it’s like a whole new era is about to begin.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Is it me or do Huw Edwards and Nicholas Witchell look as though they have been crying??

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.