The Royal Family #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband died last year and this has really triggered me. I can’t stop crying.
I’m so sorry. I know it feels like a huge thing to follow but it’s ok to take a break from the constant rolling news. Please take care of yourself. Is there anyone that can be with you?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Reading between the lines, she has passed away already.
I don’t think she has, I’ve been watching flight radar and no helicopters have landed at Balmoral - I’d imagine we’d see more activity if she had already passed. The private jets are landing at Aberdeen airport.

Either way, if London Bridge has indeed fallen, we may not know until closer to the 6 o clock news

Reactions: 3
If they weren't all on their way to be with her, I'd think it was a bit like Prince Philip (i.e. unwell but not immediately iminent? The mood around this all feels more serious than this though, and it's the "concerned" in the official statement that sort of tips it, I think.

Reactions: 10
But he won’t get to do a formal statement like Blair did for Diana and all that queen of hearts stuff
Good. As much as I dislike Liz Truss she will be a darn sight better at giving the right tone compared to that thick buffoon.

Reactions: 7
I
Private Jet from Brize Norton has just landed in Aberdeen - that’ll be one of the gang.

No helicopters landing directly at Balmoral which is a good sign.

I love Flight Radar.
Is it or is it because the last thing a dying lady needs is choppers in her yard making noise

Reactions: 6
I live on the East Coast mainline where the Royal train will pass through . Wonder if the bridges will be full of people throwing flowers a la Diana.

Reactions: 2
I know we all knew this time would come, but it's horrible. I feel so anxious and teary. It's like we are just waiting to hear the inevitable 😔😔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I don’t know what it’s like where you are but it’s bucketing down with thunder here - feels very fitting for the mood 😔

• Sad
As others have said, this does feel like the end, something feels very different. I feel instinctively she has died or very close to. The fact that newsreaders in black too. I'm on a training course today but checking phone sneakily every few mins.

Reactions: 16
If they weren't all on their way to be with her, I'd think it was a bit like Prince Philip (i.e. unwell but not immediately iminent? The mood around this all feels more serious than this though, and it's the "concerned" in the official statement that sort of tips it, I think.
This is what someone has just said on sky news. The palace are usually very understated so to say that there is “concern” must mean more than that.

That and the fact that all of her children and Prince William are travelling.

Good. As much as I dislike Liz Truss she will be a darn sight better at giving the right tone compared to that thick buffoon.
And at least she’ll brush her hair for public appearances.

I know we all knew this time would come, but it's horrible. I feel so anxious and teary. It's like we are just waiting to hear the inevitable 😔😔
You know when you are actually watching history unfold as it happens :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I don’t know what it’s like where you are but it’s bucketing down with thunder here - feels very fitting for the mood 😔
Yes it’s chucking it down here (north east)

Strange day for me as I’ve already watched (via livestream) the funeral for my aunt today. A very sombre day with a strange feeling.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.