The Royal Family #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Private Jet from Brize Norton has just landed in Aberdeen - that’ll be one of the gang.

No helicopters landing directly at Balmoral which is a good sign.

I love Flight Radar.

Reactions: 4
ITV presenter wearing black but Robert Peston in Parliament is not.

I think she’s talking cautiously as well as if she’s expecting news any minute. Very telling.

On BBC News you know the way you can see all the team behind the glass behind the presenter? They are all on their feet looking at something.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How pissed is Boris going to be if he missed being PM when she passed by only days! Bet Carrie had her outfit already ordered!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I keep crying.. I feel so anxious and upset right now.
Big big hugs ❤ let the tears out, cuddle a cushion or a soft blanket/scarf if it helps and keep doing lovely, slow, deep belly breaths to help with the anxious feelings

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Says a lot doesn’t it that all the family on their way up? Sad that it’s the Cambridge’s kids first day at school (for Louis anyway).

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s different to Philip this time though, she is the Monarch and I guess there are constitutional things to put in place before announcements
It will shake the country up. Her face is everywhere in Britain-- everytime you use cash etc.
Hope she recovers she is tough.

I'm not a royalist at a but I've always had a soft spot for the queen, I too think she has declined after the passing of Prince philip. I think it was obvious from her absence from her jubilee that her health was failing then.
I'm home alone and have shed a tear it definitely looks like she is not long left for this world. 😥

• Sad
Sky royal correspondent Rhiannon Mills sounds like she’s trying to hold it together. I think they know that she has either already passed or it is imminent.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
My husband died last year and this has really triggered me. I can’t stop crying.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Gosh I wasn’t really prepared for how huge this would feel or how sad I’d be.

Such admiration for the Queen.

Reactions: 16
I'm just hoping the family manage to get there in time to say goodbye

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.