Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hannah123

VIP Member
It’s a shame there doesn’t appear to be any 40th birthday pictures for Williams birthday. I was hoping for some full state/tiaras pictures like Fredriks 50th, especially after no tiara picture for Kates 40th.

Reactions: 1

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I’m sure a quick google search would tell me this. Do Kate’s friends and family call her Kate? Or was she dubbed Kate by the media because it was easier to sell Waitey Katey and to try make her seem more “normal” as Catherine can be seen by some as a posh name.

I’d crease if behind closed doors she was Cat or Cath.

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
I can’t see a way the cheating stories aren’t true, i felt massively disappointed by William at the time but what’s gone on has gone on and clearly they’ve decided to stay together so it’s in the past.

I won’t be surprised if old ginger nuts and his batshit wife try to bring it up at some point though.

It’s crazy that William and Charles are even having to have conversations about still needing to deal with Andrew, he’s supposed to already be out of the picture what part of that doesn’t he understand.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Vernon Kay hosted Loose Men a couple of weeks back and Mike was a panellist. They had him do a dance with Johannes as apparently Mike said he and Zara would love proper dance lessons so lots of influence on him then to do it.

Eirawen

VIP Member
Duchess of Kent
I wonder why, she was at the Diamond one for a bit. Is there a reason why she stepped back from public life, was it because she converted and she wasn’t allowed to or did she not find joy in it anymore.
I don't really know, her conversion to Catholicism probably played a big part, she is also elderly and her husband the Queen's cousin was also not present as far as I could see, they are stepping back to make way for the younger ones I suppose.

Spid

VIP Member
Are there any crowd videos of William selling the big issue? You'd have thought that people would find out pretty quickly and a crowd would gather for selfies if he hung around for a bit

Merpedy

VIP Member
That's been going on for about 10 years though, Harry knew. Perhaps didn't pay attention or process it.
Eh, it seems like the tabloid stuff around Meghan and lack of general support is what may have pushed him over the edge to leave the country
With a different woman it may have been a different but similar story, hard to say

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
You do realise the whole reason the Church of England was created was because King Henry VIII had had an affair with Anne Boleyn and the Pope refused him a divorce from devout Roman Catholic Queen Catherine of Aragon? Indeed, both Charles and William have been more faithful than our current PM even if the rumours about William are true and given Charles' affair with Camilla, let alone half the Presidents of France and the USA
And Charles' mother declined to attend his registry office do because it went against her religious beliefs

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
So based on YouTube, you assume that someone you don't know and haven't met wants to merch her children for money, even though we have seen 2 or 3 photos of them, and as far as I can see, they are almost obsessively private about them?
I don't assume anything. Just listen to all the speculation and opinions. That's why I'm on Tattle. I have heard they're not allowed to merch the children but who knows unless we had a Tattle mole insider. 😁

Merpedy

VIP Member
No they won’t. Charles plans to completely scale back the monarchy more in line with the European royal houses, it will be him, Camilla and the Cambridges. That is it.
Would that mean that Charlotte and Louis would be 'pushed out' once George marries and has kids?