The Royal Family #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes – the obsession with what other people’s kids look like is downright weird!

Reactions: 9
If I was a celeb child in any form, I would be very grateful if my parents kept me out of the public eye for as long as possible.

It must be so weird for William and Harry to see footage of themselves in countless documentaries.

Reactions: 7
If I was a celeb child in any form, I would be very grateful if my parents kept me out of the public eye for as long as possible.

It must be so weird for William and Harry to see footage of themselves in countless documentaries.
TRF don't know any different though. Generation to generation have been public property since forever.

I like seeing the pictures of the kids. It's just something sweet and wholesome.

Reactions: 7
they are just miles better than the photoshopped, black and white pics of the back of a child's head
They don't want their kids pictures shown, they have decided to step away from the RF so their kids, their choice. The Cambridge kids are members of the RF and so that is the payoff in return for a lifetime of luxury.

Reactions: 9
I find the whole people wanting to see what the kids look like and going mental that Harry and Megan haven't shown theirs odd - a picture online is up forever and they're putting them up for scrutiny at a really young age too.
It's the teasing that's irritating. If you don't want to show your kids, don't have them in a picture full stop. If people never see them no one will think of them and no one will wonder about them and want to see their pics.

Mindy Kaling does this with her kids with the mystery father. Since she never revealed who the father is, there is obviously even more curiousity, rather than just not photograph her kids altogether, she'll post pics of them with their heads turned... further stoking the curiousity rather than just letting the public forget about them altogether. So they're not really respecting their privacy, they are just making a big song and dance of pretending to respect their privacy, but still using them for their PR purposes.

Reactions: 17
There is huge public interest in the Cambridge children. The way Catherine releases pictures means she gets to control what is issued. The pictures are sweet. The kids look happy and relaxed as it’s their mum taking them not some paparazzi shot.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
They will all grow up to be attractive. Louis looks so much like William.

Does anyone know how Charles' health is these days?
Until the Windsor hair gene kicks in

There is huge public interest in the Cambridge children. The way Catherine releases pictures means she gets to control what is issued. The pictures are sweet. The kids look happy and relaxed as it’s their mum taking them not some paparazzi shot.
Is there really? I think it's the press trying to manufacture interest in them. Like does the general public really care what they look like and what primary school they are going to?

Reactions: 8
Can someone explain the Great Windsor grounds. This home there, is the belvedere estate?

1_GettyImages-674041566.jpg

Looks pretty fantastic really. This is where William and Kate plan to live, right?

Also, does the queen actually stay in the grounds or in Windsor castle itself?

Reactions: 2
In the castle l would have thought.

It seems odd though and makes me think they will have a more prominent role soon. I mean the Cambridges already have 2 homes.

They're going to give Amner Hall back to the Queen when they move to Berkshire, I read.

Reactions: 6
In the castle l would have thought.

It seems odd though and makes me think they will have a more prominent role soon. I mean the Cambridges already have 2 homes.
Just read on DM that they will move into Adelaide cottage, whatever that is. There are so many homes on Windsor estate, I can't keep track haha.

Reactions: 3
Probably just me being a lazy cow but, I really couldn't be arsed to walk around a house that big. Imagine you are in drawing room#2 and you realise you left your slippers in bathroom#9... I'm too lazy

• Haha
Can someone explain the Great Windsor grounds. This home there, is the belvedere estate?

View attachment 1237967

Looks pretty fantastic really. This is where William and Kate plan to live, View attachment 1237967

Looks pretty fantastic really. This is where William and Kate plan to live, right?

Also, does the queen actually stay in the grounds or in Windsor castle itself?
That’s Fort Belvedere in Windsor great Park, the Queen stays in the castle which is in the town centre. I live near there and a lot of the park is open to the public and I walk my dog there regularly. The residences are very well hidden though and you can’t even see most of them from the public areas

Reactions: 8
That’s Fort Belvedere in Windsor great Park, the Queen stays in the castle which is in the town centre. I live near there and a lot of the park is open to the public and I walk my dog there regularly. The residences are very well hidden though and you can’t even see most of them from the public areas
Appreciate the answer, thanks. Yeah it's certainly well guarded. Seems far better guarded than Bucks Palace, which has been infiltrated a few times while the queen was there. What is it like to live there during big events, such as weddings etc? I imagine the Jubilee will be a nightmare for you to go and do much, right? Or will you be joining the party? Ha.

Reactions: 1
Probably just me being a lazy cow but, I really couldn't be arsed to walk around a house that big. Imagine you are in drawing room#2 and you realise you left your slippers in bathroom#9... I'm too lazy
That’s what The Slipper Retriever Serf is for.

• Haha
They don't want their kids pictures shown, they have decided to step away from the RF so their kids, their choice. The Cambridge kids are members of the RF and so that is the payoff in return for a lifetime of luxury.
And A and L won't live in a lifetime of luxury due to the royal connection? Meghan is still miffed that they don't have the royal titles she wanted. Earl wasn't good enough.

Reactions: 5
And A and L won't live in a lifetime of luxury due to the royal connection? Meghan is still miffed that they don't have the royal titles she wanted. Earl wasn't good enough.
I think they confused titles with being entitled to security? Which doesn't make sense as Harry's a Prince.

I haven't watched the full Oprah though and only heard that second hand 🤷‍♀️

Appreciate the answer, thanks. Yeah it's certainly well guarded. Seems far better guarded than Bucks Palace, which has been infiltrated a few times while the queen was there. What is it like to live there during big events, such as weddings etc? I imagine the Jubilee will be a nightmare for you to go and do much, right? Or will you be joining the party? Ha.
I love about 3 miles from Windsor so far enough away that it doesn’t affect me at all! Not doing anything for jubilee as not really my bag but lots of places all over the country are having street parties 😊

Reactions: 5
They may, but we wont be paying for them, or having to listen to sycophantic nonsense the whole time about them, or know that 8 year old Prince George will probably be my children's Head of State whether they like it or not, no matter what he does or however suitable or unsuitable he is for the role.
The only reason M & H are able to still make money is because of the public and the press's obsession with them. If what they did was not reported on, they would disappear to do whatever they do and have to make their own money, which would probably mean A & L would not be able to live in the lap of luxury, because like his family, Harry is not that bright or talented.
They put things on their own Instagram, then the British press report on it because they know they will get million of clicks and thousands of comments from people who allow them to live rent free in their heads. Let them do their Netflix deals. Private companies want to pay them to do stuff. So what? If no one was interested, they wouldn't do it. Harry gets money for slagging off his family because Netflix know that whatever people say, it will be a huge ratings winner. Just like the DM know that whenever they report on them, they will get probably quadruple the clicks that they would get from reporting on the Wessexes tour of the Caribbean.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.