The Royal Family #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way the firm would allow this to come out in the run up to jubilee

Reactions: 1
Interesting though that the article was pulled but the tweet stayed up until a few hours ago. I’m thinking there’s no smoke without fire.
I doubt it's true. She was at a garden party with Sophie and Edward today. I don't think she'd leave him anyway.

Reactions: 2
I doubt it's true. She was at a garden party with Sophie and Edward today. I don't think she'd leave him anyway.
I am thinking there could be a half truth. Aren’t they moving soon anyways? She could have taken the kids to the new place with William to follow at a later date. Like you said, she was at the party today. I think this was a rumor from the halfwits trying to stir up trouble like they like to do.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.