Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blobby45

I am sure she said that she wanted to be her and he was holding her back from this !! But that’s fine but normally the mother takes the kids with her when she leaves not leaves them too what kind of person does that she never put them first with all the tattoos and gym memberships and paying out for a online coach she could afford to take them to a caravan for a few days rather than bmx park they will never remember them things let’s hope the dad is better and does more stuff with the boys and isn’t into tattoos and gym as much as her !!! 😡😡
been a fly on the wall here some time now and never commented. I know dad and he’s a great father. He isn’t on social media, and provides the boys with a great life and a lovely home.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
I’m just sick of constantly playing the world’s hardest game of spot the difference on her ‘progress’ photos

• Haha
Reactions: 9

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
She’s just put thanks for giving me my own forum. Fancy not knowing the difference between a forum and a thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

crankypants

Comparison photos are like playing spot the difference on level 1000.
Like where is the difference?!!!

Reactions: 8

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
She’ll put the weight back on and lose it again about 10 more times, as she’s done previously. Honestly sick of her trying to push this alternative/grungy/sarcastically funny/quirky image when actually she’s very boring and does nothing aside from wander to the gym, spend £3 million pound a month in costa, maybe work a shift a week and then strip off for spot the difference

• Haha
  • Heart

Youarewelcome

Oh my god her latest grid post… either that’s some awful photoshop or she’s got the weirdest shaped pointy arse I’ve ever seen!

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
Oh here we go banging on again about being so spontaneous 🙄 does she not understand she is BORING?

Also don’t get how she has so much money to spunk away on costa/Starbucks/tattoos etc when she seems to work about 2 shifts a week. If anything shouldn’t she be paying maintenance to the kids dad as they deffo seem to be with him the majority of the time?

• Haha

sailorcherries

VIP Member
I have no issues with parents buying their kids older version of electronics when it's clear that that is all they can afford and it is a treat. However parents who spend £100s on themselves, on things such as tattoos, alcohol and clothes, really need to get their priorities sorted.

Reactions: 7

Wannabe88

This woman really fucks me off! She posts an attention seeking post the other day admitting to having a "drink problem" and today she's posted on her stories 5 bottles of wine I'm guessing as her starter stash? I absolutely hate people that play the mental health card for attention when there is actually people that suffer and can't control it.

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
Omg finally she has her own thread :LOL: I’m so glad I’m not the only one who can’t see a difference between her weight loss pics!! Her “tinderella” posts thinking she’s funny are pure embarrassing

sailorcherries

VIP Member
She's a fucking tramp.
Another that plays the "mental health" card but has no issues posting half baked pictures of herself, pictures of herself doing that fucking winking face, tinder profiles, reviews of her dates, her shaved head etc. If you struggle with anxiety and depression that badly you're not doing these things.

It's all for likes.

And in less than what, 4ish months she's left her husband, become a part time mum and has had a string of dates. She also seems to barely see her kids and definitely left them with the ex in the house so she could go "live her best life".
Who even gets that sad that someone they've dated a handful of times ends it!?
Focus on your kids and not your fanny.

ohhhhlaaaaa

So I am not usually one to comment on things like this but it’s really pissing me off now 😂 the ‘before and after’ picture… 🤦🏻‍♀️

These pictures could literally of been taken within 2 seconds of each other! 🤦🏻‍♀️ the only difference I can see is the clothing (use that word lightly) is adjusted to look like it fits better and the lighting and contrast have been adjusted to give the illusion of looking smaller. I get it some people want to ‘bulk’ to see a different kind of result other than weight loss but this confuses me I see no difference whatsoever other than the obvious and breathing in for dear life is it just me being a bitch? 😂

Attachments

• Haha