The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she photoshopped one of her toes to look like it been chopped off.
Why does she live like a scruff, the rest of her house must be minging 🤢 not to mention those shorts 🤮
She’s managed to breathe in on the after pic. I mean there are subtle changes to her body shape but most of it is how she holds herself and how she poses.

Reactions: 4
Why has she photoshopped one of her toes to look like it been chopped off.
Why does she live like a scruff, the rest of her house must be minging 🤢 not to mention those shorts 🤮
She’s managed to breathe in on the after pic. I mean there are subtle changes to her body shape but most of it is how she holds herself and how she poses.
I bet the crotch of those shorts smell like rotting salmon if her house is anything to go by. What a woman

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh my god her latest grid post… either that’s some awful photoshop or she’s got the weirdest shaped pointy arse I’ve ever seen!

Reactions: 8
Oh my god her latest grid post… either that’s some awful photoshop or she’s got the weirdest shaped pointy arse I’ve ever seen!
Awful photoshop. No denying she has lost weight/toned up but her weird arse and fanny pouch are there to stay

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you zoom into the new picture you can see it’s been edited
I honestly dont think it has been lol, the lighting is off and the reflection of the mirror makes it look weird. She has a really unusual shape. Still a better body than me, mind 🤣

Reactions: 2
She could balance a tray of beer on that arse. Looks like two fridge freezers pushed together.
never seen thighs like it. There’s not much you can do with that shape. Nice for her boys to see their mum plastering her gargantuan arse all over the gram for everyone to see

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If it’s not edited then why is it such a strange shape I have never seen a pointy bum lol

I don't follow this girl but I had seen the arse pic as someone else shared it. I honestly thought she was sharing a post about someone's botched Brazilian bum lift 😐😂

• Haha
Jeez I hope nobody asks for her glute routine 🤯🤣😆 why the duck would she think a pointy arse looks good. She is a very odd shape…. Her legs look like turkey drummers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As someone who has very horrible shaped thighs myself (that don’t ever change no matter how much weight I lose or train), sometimes you have to work with what you have. But the bottom is very confusing to me!

Reactions: 1
Well to be fair I think she will be on worlds strongest women soon as she lifting 240kg that’s a lot I mean not sure that’s the truth why lie I mean maybe if she watched worlds strongest man or some of CrossFit games she might realise that kinda weight is for people who have been training years

I mean this girl here is lifting 136kg

Attachments

Last edited:
Well to be fair I think she will be on worlds strongest women soon as she lifting 240kg
Her depth/ROM/form must be non existent if she’s lifting anywhere close to that heavy as a beginner.

You also don’t need to go that heavy if you’re using your full ROM and proper tempo - she’s risking injury and major joint health issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3