The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was coming on to say the same thing. They do not look cared for properly at all it's so sad

Poor kids. Mums too busy spending the universal credit on tats and piercings and on tinder to be arsed to make sure the kids are clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t cope with her honestly she’s old enough to know better :sick: does she not realise it doesn’t make her ‘so alternative’ or cool to show off about desperately trying to pull
C7766CD8-DD4C-4BE8-9A23-EBABDF8FA48A.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
she’s going to Robbos this weekend. At least Robbos house looks clean.
The rising butterfly’s stories are incredibly dull. She posted an empty tea bag wrapper yesterday. Gripping. And everything is #nonscalevictory 😴😴

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice on her Tinder profile that she put something along the lines of “...but I’m not a full time mum.” What kind of a mother days that and then to make it even better she goes and moans about guys who claim the kid in their pic is their nephew.. (which 100% didn’t really happen did it?!)

Reactions: 1
Maybe she should get off Tinder and try an app that is DESIGNED to avoid creepy gross messages from men. I.e Bumble. Oh wait, she loves the attention and will clearly chat to any male with a pulse 🤢

This woman really fucks me off! She posts an attention seeking post the other day admitting to having a "drink problem" and today she's posted on her stories 5 bottles of wine I'm guessing as her starter stash? I absolutely hate people that play the mental health card for attention when there is actually people that suffer and can't control it.

Reactions: 7
See the pic of her in Robbos house, I knew her wigs were quit cheaper but my god they look spectacularly shite. Like someone has just placed it on her head.
There are plenty of YouTube videos out there of people using cheaper wigs from Amazon etc and making them look amazing but here literally just sits there.

Reactions: 4
I was just coming here because of her wig, it looks sooooo fake it doesn’t blend at all!

Her latest wince making story with that ghastly hag being Robbo is pure trash.
Cringe fest as predicted.

• Sick
I couldn’t watch the stories with the sound on it made me feel sick just seeing their faces. Just horrid people

She looks massive and the wig looks terrible on that robbos story of her getting a tattoo, no wonder people she’s met off tinder have been disappointed

• Haha
Those tattoos are fucked up! Not straight. Not well done at all. Impulsive and now she's left with tit tattoos in one of the most visable places you can have them. Girl needs help and to spend the money she has on those kids.