Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosylurker

She’s definitely sent that to herself from a second account. And screenshot it from there. When you go onto your messages on insta the name of who it is from will always be at the top.
The lengths people will go to for attention 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Any excuse to post a photo like this. Why would this be weird? You’re in your own home in comfy clothes. Really bugs me how attention seeking she is. You can tell she’s desperate for a guy to message her.
What a load of old bollocks this absolutely did not happen 🤣🤣 how embarrassing and thirsty

My postman still wears shorts in Nov.. I don't look at him weird, I just take my parcels and say ta very much, because no-one gives a shit about things like that

Or maybe the person could see past her into her filthy house 😄

• Haha

blobby45

That's great.
From her posts before he seemed very hands on and got stuck in with the boys.
100% he always was and still is. He’s human. Nobody’s perfect. I’ve known him many years and he’s made his mistakes like we all have, But they aren’t together anymore and he shouldn’t be dragged into all this. The kids are loved dearly by their father, his family, girlfriend and close friends, and certainly don’t go without from them all. An absolute shame that others have to post their lives all over the internet and be so delusional in order to make themselves feel wanted and loved. Perhaps one day she will stop with being such a selfish person and see that her children will probs see all this shit as they get older and suffer as a result. Shame on her. 🤬🤬🤬 I couldn’t even begin to imagine the ridicule I’d of suffered at high school if my mother was plastering her deformed ass all over the gram back then!!! Disgrace!!

Youarewelcome

She’s really strange. She seems to work 3 hours a week in Ann Summers, rarely has her kids, is doing up a rented house in parrot wallpaper and tat from B&M, and has a friend with a balcony that she sees every couple of weeks. Besides the gym what exactly does she do with her life?

Eyerollbrainache

Here we go again. One year later and it’s joggers and pink crop top pics again. She’s started her fitness regime again. Standby for before and after pics where there’s no difference other than her belly pulled in and her pants pulled up higher 🙄😂
That disgusting pink crop top needs burning. I've been following this mess for years and I swear it's all she owns.

• Haha

Showmethemoonie

Chatty Member
Why does she feel the need to breath in if she relaxed you would see her real results
Another one where the “before” is more zoomed in than the after, making it look like she fills less of the frame. Why does this woman lie to herself like this 😂 yes she’s made progress but it’s been much slower than she’s made out. Which is fine, but she’s acting like she’s some sort of miracle worker 🙄

• Haha

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
It’s an absolute joke how much disposable income she seems to have by doing very little work!!!

Omg has anyone just seen her may-today spot the difference with her kid in the background while she’s photographing herself topless :LOL:

• Haha

Eyerollbrainache

It really annoys me that she blames stress on her hair loss. She stripped the life out of it then dyed it blonde. That’s what caused it to disintegrate! She absolutely frazzled it!
Also, didn't she cut it off herself? She's still my favourite train wreck to follow.

Showmethemoonie

Chatty Member
The soles of her filthy trainers on the seats of the train are giving me the rage. Tell me you’re a selfish, entitled idiot without telling me you’re a selfish, entitled idiot :mad:
E4FD4C1A-47D7-433D-9A69-526858C3C5A3.jpeg
80C97986-C584-4B48-BA7E-56BEA33F923B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

BettyRubble

This woman is the most self obsessed person on the gram. Constant posing and posting..several times a day. I think she needs help!

Anyone else not see any progress in her photos just her pants getting higher🤣🤣🤣

And her pants are on the wrong way too. You can see the front bow😂

• Haha

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
Here we go again mrs fucking spontaneous strikes again. Who knew it was so wild so make a plan to do something not 6 months in advance!!! Her idea of spontaneous is probs meeting someone at costa

• Haha
Reactions: 5

BettyRubble

Another thrilling story about how many empty volvic bottles are in her bin. I don’t think I can stand the excitement. The award for the fullest and most pointless stories goes to the rising grub 😏

*Dullest

Reactions: 5