The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an odd ball bless her - she definitely has to win the prize for the dullest most repetitive insta stories and posts. She’ll be whinging she can’t get to the gym over Christmas and is having to spend time with her poor kids soon 🙄

Reactions: 3
I mean really what the actual is going on with her shape !!!
Love how the waist is made so small but the ass is like someone poured it out a gravy boat! I reckon she stole one of those mirrors out the crazy house fair ground ride!

Reactions: 1
Love how the waist is made so small but the ass is like someone poured it out a gravy boat! I reckon she stole one of those mirrors out the crazy house fair ground ride!
Haha she has just put a new post up and I actually thought to myself how odd she must look in a mirror as he arse is actually huge and then this size 0 waist that she has just looks odd but it’s always blurry round the knickers haha 😆

How much must she be eating to be training that much and losing so little fat, she must be on a full on strongman diet?

How much must she be eating to be training that much and losing so little fat, she must be on a full on strongman diet?
She is on 5 meals a day she put up other day I mean that’s crazy as why do you want to look that big !!

So I am not usually one to comment on things like this but it’s really pissing me off now 😂 the ‘before and after’ picture… 🤦🏻‍♀️

These pictures could literally of been taken within 2 seconds of each other! 🤦🏻‍♀️ the only difference I can see is the clothing (use that word lightly) is adjusted to look like it fits better and the lighting and contrast have been adjusted to give the illusion of looking smaller. I get it some people want to ‘bulk’ to see a different kind of result other than weight loss but this confuses me I see no difference whatsoever other than the obvious and breathing in for dear life is it just me being a witch? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seems the crusty old loaf is back on only fans and swingers site again …. Surely people don’t pay to see that beach whale in that wanky pink bra 🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember when she went and visited beingrobbo and it was all over her and Jordan’s stories how Robyn liked being fisted.
stay classy Jordan 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 2