The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about her kids or are they not part of her hobbies family time ect ….
I find it odd 😕 she doesn't seem to get them anymore than 2 days a week i could be wrong of course just seems strange her whole personality is the gym now 🙄

Reactions: 3
I find it odd 😕 she doesn't seem to get them anymore than 2 days a week i could be wrong of course just seems strange her whole personality is the gym now 🙄
I know I find it odd she doesn’t post anything about her boys anymore I feel so sorry for them she spends all her money on tattoos protein and gym gear makes no sense to me

Is she working at the moment? I remember she used to work in Ann Summers then left there and was a carer for a while but she’s not posted about work for months.

Reactions: 2
Is she working at the moment? I remember she used to work in Ann Summers then left there and was a carer for a while but she’s not posted about work for months.
I was thinking the same as she is always in gym don’t no when she finds time to work

Reactions: 1
She’s pissed off she’s been accused of photoshopping. Hun. Come on. You edit *all* your pictures into oblivion. The blur tool should sponsor you. Look at the difference in the bedside table in the pic and the video.
Exactly! Look at this! I zoomed in and sorry Jordan but your waist doesn't not look like that! A bit bumpy and blurry! Don't want to be called out; don't do it or at least do it well!

Attachments

She is so deluded. So by some fluke she fits into a dress that’s labelled as a size 10. She’s **clearly** nowhere near a standard size 10 🙄.

I mean yes she has lost weight which at first was hard to tell because she filters the life out of her pictures but she must go to the gym for hours on end everyday by what she posts so how is this going to be attainable?? She starting to grate on me with the constant posing pictures and standing like she going to tit herself 🙄 the cheeky of her to say not photo shopped but it is filtered into oblivion as someone else said

Reactions: 4
She post so many pictures of herself daily I mean she says she is not confident but obviously she loves herself enough to post half naked picture of her self all over social media yet like the odd picture of her boys and like others say you cant go to the gym everyday it’s surely just not doable !!!

Blurring out the filth in the back ground.
could grow potatoes in the muck on the skirting board 😖

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Another picture that is exactly the same just breathing in really hard and why don’t she put her face in the picture !!
Because it would show the mad faces she has to pull to contort her body into these stupid positions.

Last edited:
  • Haha
My god, how many different ways can you praise yourself for the same achievement!

My god, how many different ways can you praise yourself for the same achievement!
It’s like every day sometimes more she put up pictures of her months ago and that day but if it was that big of a change surely the same clothes wouldn’t fit her lol 😂

Reactions: 4