The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do I need my eyesight testing, or is the only difference in her “progression” pic that her shorts are pulled up to her bra? Cos honestly, I can never see any difference ?
She may look a tiny bit different if she had a wash once in a while

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I created an account on here just to comment on this thread, how the f can someone afford all these clothes, hair extensions, hair dye, tattoos and the rest of it on what appears to be minimal hours of work???!! I’m clearly missing a trick here :unsure:

Reactions: 5
I created an account on here just to comment on this thread, how the f can someone afford all these clothes, hair extensions, hair dye, tattoos and the rest of it on what appears to be minimal hours of work???!! I’m clearly missing a trick here :unsure:
This is exactly what I wonder! I work full time and can’t afford half of it

Reactions: 2
Her trackies in the latest photo are absolutely filthy and she’s so obviously sucking in - what is the point!?

• Sick
Wait wait wait… the message someone has supposedly sent her… it’s on the wrong side isn’t it? Has she sent it to herself? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hard to say.. what do we think? She could have just moved the photo against the black background..?

8928132B-3177-4140-A9D3-3E3581531F3A.png

She’s definitely sent that to herself from a second account. And screenshot it from there. When you go onto your messages on insta the name of who it is from will always be at the top.
The lengths people will go to for attention 🤣😂

• Haha
She’s a massive boring attention seeker so I wouldn’t be surprised. One of the kids put a dinasour on the Christmas tree. Side splitting hilarity. Never laughed so much 🙄🥱

• Haha
She is so desperate and irrelevant it’s actually laughable. Always gives me the 🤢🥴 when I see her she always looks in need a good wash and a nail brush for those truly disgusting nails of hers

Reactions: 3
Yea, she puts screen shots of their conversations on stories because they’re so side splittingly hilarious 🙄

• Sick
The before and after are back but all my eyes look at is the state of the room…at least tidy up before taking a photo 🥴

Reactions: 2