The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is splashed up the wall and is that spaghetti on her bed?! 😂
Joss sticks on the bed by the looks🤣 she will need a bit more than that to make that cess pit smell nicer....it's probably jizz on the wall or something equally as grim, the filthy beast

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's proper grim. Like you can tell the floors in her house are grubby and sticky. She probably has a old musky damp smell too 🤣

Reactions: 1
Doesn’t look very clean does it? Oh and we’ve had a tattoo anniversary this week. Dirty hooves, dirty house, spends all her universal credit in tats. What a catch!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It really annoys me that she blames stress on her hair loss. She stripped the life out of it then dyed it blonde. That’s what caused it to disintegrate! She absolutely frazzled it!
Also, didn't she cut it off herself? She's still my favourite train wreck to follow.

Reactions: 6
Yes she shaved her head she’s acting like every single piece dropped out! I’m sure my hair would thin if I went from black to blonde and back multiple times

Reactions: 5
My fringe literally fell off because of one bad weekend dye job.
She did that multiple times and put her hair under immense stress which caused it to snap and break all over. That plus her own stresses causing some alopecia bald spots made her shave her head.

She did not just go bald.

Her hair is still in a terrible condition looking at those pictures.

She never had any bald spots as far as I saw. Her looked totally even when she shaved it. It clearly all broke off because she bleached the living tit out if it multiple times.

Also, didn't she cut it off herself? She's still my favourite train wreck to follow.
Mine too!Remember the big rant about not putting her kids on insta, they’re always on there now 🙄.
Soon as the gym re opens the grubby pink bra top and where’s Wally spot the difference pics will be back.
Then the tacky Ann Summers outfits that are cringey, we have that to look forward to once the shop re opens. 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She never had any bald spots as far as I saw. Her looked totally even when she shaved it. It clearly all broke off because she bleached the living tit out if it multiple times.
I'm not talking about massive bald spots but I do recall a few smallish spots when she lifted her hair up - definitely from stress and then the stress her hair was under, causing it to fall out.

Oh here we go banging on again about being so spontaneous 🙄 does she not understand she is BORING?

Also don’t get how she has so much money to spunk away on costa/Starbucks/tattoos etc when she seems to work about 2 shifts a week. If anything shouldn’t she be paying maintenance to the kids dad as they deffo seem to be with him the majority of the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She tries so hard doesn’t she? To look alternative and edgy. Look at me with my cute little space buns. Massive boring cat fish

• Haha
She tries so hard doesn’t she? To look alternative and edgy. Look at me with my cute little space buns. Massive boring cat fish
I know. Its so try hard. 'Ooo I'm so unique' SIT DOWN. You repost cheesy Pinterest images and quotes, you look like everyone else and you are not funny. You're trash hun. Literal trash.