The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine ever putting lip fillers, eyelashes, gym clothes & tattoos before your kids !! She could have taken those boys away for a week / long weekend in a caravan with the money she’s spent on tattoos this week alone. I hope the boys Dad is settled & provides them with a much more stable home life where they are a priority. She’s disgusting.
I mean you would hope they have one stable parent in there life wouldn’t you !!! She actually makes me feel sick how she never put them poor kids first and they will not see it until they a little older but then she will regret it as they will realise she put herself first before them end up losing them for good

Reactions: 3
She’s an absolute duck up of a mother. It’s all about her and what she wants. Selfish horrible woman. And her legs on the latest comparison pic ( 🥱 ) I mean each to their own but they’re hideous.
She’s far too busy meeting her own needs to think of those of her boys. Too busy taking pics of herself posing in the gym or arse out pics for the gram ( for the kids and their mates too see )
Poor kids

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s an absolute duck up of a mother. It’s all about her and what she wants. Selfish horrible woman. And her legs on the latest comparison pic ( 🥱 ) I mean each to their own but they’re hideous.
She’s far too busy meeting her own needs to think of those of her boys. Too busy taking pics of herself posing in the gym or arse out pics for the gram ( for the kids and their mates too see )
Poor kids
Makes me sick how some people just care so much for them self and not there children !!

Reactions: 1
So let me get this right, she had 2 kids with a bloke she lived with. She them decided that the life wasn't for her, so she packed up and pissed off on her own to start a new life??

And now she barely has anything to do with them, or provides for them, she prefers to take photos of her fat arse, and talk about fisting with Yobbo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So let me get this right, she had 2 kids with a bloke she lived with. She them decided that the life wasn't for her, so she packed up and pissed off on her own to start a new life??

And now she barely has anything to do with them, or provides for them, she prefers to take photos of her fat arse, and talk about fisting with Yobbo?
That’s right. But she’s “tremendously proud” of how far she’s come 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She put a picture of her child up they stayed in and watched Harry Potter on a very hot day and he was in his pjs makes me laugh do something with your poor kids

Is she actually comparing her gym pose that poor boy maybe he stands like that because that’s all he sees his mum do !!! 😡
Mini me? He hasn't got a fooking clue who you are you dirty slapper

And get some new leggings, those ones look like you've got patches of pubes everywhere. Gross.

Mini me? He hasn't got a fooking clue who you are you dirty slapper

And get some new leggings, those ones look like you've got patches of pubes everywhere. Gross.
And she says she wear xs haha 😂 I mean I don’t think so somehow

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's like her mate yobbo - deluded about clothes sizes! Pair of gutter tramps
I mean you can see there is no xs over there at all !!!
And exactly what’s with the dodgy pattern leggings that go so far up her arse it must give her an infection lol !!!

God she’s such a rancid bleep, you can just tell she is a dirty stinking woman

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am sure she said that she wanted to be her and he was holding her back from this !! But that’s fine but normally the mother takes the kids with her when she leaves not leaves them too what kind of person does that she never put them first with all the tattoos and gym memberships and paying out for a online coach she could afford to take them to a caravan for a few days rather than bmx park they will never remember them things let’s hope the dad is better and does more stuff with the boys and isn’t into tattoos and gym as much as her !!! 😡😡
been a fly on the wall here some time now and never commented. I know dad and he’s a great father. He isn’t on social media, and provides the boys with a great life and a lovely home.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
been a fly on the wall here some time now and never commented. I know dad and he’s a great father. He isn’t on social media, and provides the boys with a great life and a lovely home.
At least someone is! because from what we've seen of the mother it isn't that great

That's great.
From her posts before he seemed very hands on and got stuck in with the boys.

• Heart
That's great.
From her posts before he seemed very hands on and got stuck in with the boys.
100% he always was and still is. He’s human. Nobody’s perfect. I’ve known him many years and he’s made his mistakes like we all have, But they aren’t together anymore and he shouldn’t be dragged into all this. The kids are loved dearly by their father, his family, girlfriend and close friends, and certainly don’t go without from them all. An absolute shame that others have to post their lives all over the internet and be so delusional in order to make themselves feel wanted and loved. Perhaps one day she will stop with being such a selfish person and see that her children will probs see all this tit as they get older and suffer as a result. Shame on her. 🤬🤬🤬 I couldn’t even begin to imagine the ridicule I’d of suffered at high school if my mother was plastering her deformed ass all over the gram back then!!! Disgrace!!

Reactions: 6