Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyRubble

Does anyone else follow her on Instagram?
She constantly posts same throwback picture of her in her joggers and that god awful manky pink crop top, she looks no different to me in her comparison pics.
Don’t get me started on her outting people’s personal dating profile to all of her followers 🙈
Here we go again. One year later and it’s joggers and pink crop top pics again. She’s started her fitness regime again. Standby for before and after pics where there’s no difference other than her belly pulled in and her pants pulled up higher 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

BettyRubble

Doesn’t look very clean does it? Oh and we’ve had a tattoo anniversary this week. Dirty hooves, dirty house, spends all her universal credit in tats. What a catch!

• Haha

Eyerollbrainache

She really fancies herself, so embarrassing. I don't know if it's the cliché 'red hair' phase that EVERY SINGLE WOMAN goes through or her grotty feet, or what but she's so cringe. She is really into herself and it's hilarious 😂

Harry

Chatty Member
Does anyone else follow her on Instagram?
She constantly posts same throwback picture of her in her joggers and that god awful manky pink crop top, she looks no different to me in her comparison pics.
Don’t get me started on her outting people’s personal dating profile to all of her followers 🙈

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So let me get this right, she had 2 kids with a bloke she lived with. She them decided that the life wasn't for her, so she packed up and pissed off on her own to start a new life??

And now she barely has anything to do with them, or provides for them, she prefers to take photos of her fat arse, and talk about fisting with Yobbo?

• Haha
  • Heart

Showmethemoonie

Chatty Member
She often posts fractionally more zoomed in pics as her before which give the illusion of her looking narrower in her after. Also, the pose itself is insane, like she’s tied to a torture rack 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Becclo44

VIP Member
There’s a group of these insta mums all the same - Jordan, Nicole Duke, being Robbo, Rosh etc who all seem to have lots of disposable income to spend on chavvy tat but don’t seem to spend much on their kids or houses etc. It’s really odd. They also seem to find the time to get a new boyfriend every week haha
her new living room looks shit

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's the sort that will sit there bleating- I've been through a lot...

While we're all thinking, no love A LOT HAS BEEN THROUGH YOU 🤮

Reactions: 6

BettyRubble

There’s a group of these insta mums all the same - Jordan, Nicole Duke, being Robbo, Rosh etc who all seem to have lots of disposable income to spend on chavvy tat but don’t seem to spend much on their kids or houses etc. It’s really odd. They also seem to find the time to get a new boyfriend every week haha
her new living room looks shit
Treated the kids to a day out at The Range to see the Christmas lights, poor boys. Sorry kids, Mummy’s spent all the money on wine and costa and nasty outfits from Ann Summers, no treats for you

BettyRubble

She’s a massive boring attention seeker so I wouldn’t be surprised. One of the kids put a dinasour on the Christmas tree. Side splitting hilarity. Never laughed so much 🙄🥱

• Haha

BettyRubble

I mean that stuff if basically ready to be thrown away and she is feeding them this for dinner stuff that’s been sitting around all day yet she gets brand new t-shirts and gym stuff she makes me feel sick 😡 how she puts herself first and she said she had to bribe her boys to go park just so she could get her steps In surely she should have stuff planned for them as it’s the Easter holidays !!!
It’s all about her isn’t it? Got to get her steps in and her gym tat. Meanwhile the kids eat mouldy old pastries and trail behind her whilst she marches ahead. What about meeting their needs / wants for a change? Absolute pig fart

• Haha

Harry

Chatty Member
Why has she photoshopped one of her toes to look like it been chopped off.
Why does she live like a scruff, the rest of her house must be minging 🤢 not to mention those shorts 🤮
She’s managed to breathe in on the after pic. I mean there are subtle changes to her body shape but most of it is how she holds herself and how she poses.
I bet the crotch of those shorts smell like rotting salmon if her house is anything to go by. What a tramp

• Haha
  • Sick

Eyerollbrainache

😂 😂 She really thinks she's wonderful doesn't she. Hun, sit down. You work 8 hours a week in a cheap Lingerie store (not unique or cute ✌), you have the nastiest clothes and dirtiest house, your hair is still vile 💅. Now some extra tacky tattoos on your face. You look like you belong on benefit street with your grubby carpets and cheap reposted Pinterest quotes. Oh, and the dressing like an actual sex worker.

No one is jealous hun. We literally cringe for you. Second hand embarrassment is REAL.

Do your self a favour and stop with the silly side by sides with no difference. Your manky pink bra smells through the screens, and those god awful grey sweats, vom.

• Haha

BettyRubble

Also, didn't she cut it off herself? She's still my favourite train wreck to follow.
Mine too!Remember the big rant about not putting her kids on insta, they’re always on there now 🙄.
Soon as the gym re opens the grubby pink bra top and where’s Wally spot the difference pics will be back.
Then the tacky Ann Summers outfits that are cringey, we have that to look forward to once the shop re opens. 😫

• Haha