The Real Housewives of Cheshire #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So where’s Tanya and Co away too. First class She paying for it with ALL the money she’s saved from not drinking 😂 lol. Probably Dubai might be less temptation there😬🤔🤔. Plenty of❄

Reactions: 6
I see Hannah and Martin Kinsella's 2 bedroom Apartment in Bowdon, Greater Manchester (as listed by the Land Registry) NOT Cheshire, is on the market for one and a half million.

Similar apartments in the same post code/Road (and some with more bedrooms) are on Rightmove for 500-600 thousand.
---
Previously sold for £200,000 in 1999. I assume either of them didn't buy it then, as they would have been too young!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Anyone watch the reunion?

Paige is disgusting, I don't know why they continue to defend her. She completely vile, her comments to Rachel are nasty and totally uncalled for.

Nicole is even worse, she comes off as racist in my opinion, especially the comment she made to Sheena in reference to her being from South London. They brushed over it quickly, but its funny that she references where Sheena comes from when she bites back, but no-one else...

Nicole is honestly just a nasty piece of work and doesn't fit in well with the show.
Nicole's face is like a smacked arse all the way through
Strange woman

Reactions: 9
I see Hannah and Martin Kinsella's 2 bedroom Apartment in Bowdon, Greater Manchester (as listed by the Land Registry) NOT Cheshire, is on the market for one and a half million.

Similar apartments in the same post code/Road (and some with more bedrooms) are on Rightmove for 500-600 thousand.
---
Previously sold for £200,000 in 1999. I assume either of them didn't buy it then, as they would have been too young!
Jesus, wonder why it’s on for so much? Business deals gone bad?

• Haha
They’ll be buying a house now they’ve two children I assume and going for premium amount for the ‘ground floor flat’ as they’ll think having them as owners it’ll attract people to purchase. Obviously don’t know that ground floor flats are the least attractive properties for purchasers. Everyone wants 1st floor or preferably top/pent.

Jesus, wonder why it’s on for so much? Business deals gone bad?

Yep I thought that too, they'd want a house more so than an apt with children.

Surprised they haven't moved sooner. Especially as you can see on the photos, next to the cot there is a toddler bed, so presumably being 2 bedroomed the children are sharing. Which isn't uncommon in itself but given their 'celeb' status presumably they'd want it all.

The bar and grand piano help to give it a good 'look' otherwise doesn't seem that amazing. Certainly not of a million quid or more material!

I can’t stand it when people leave their tit out when they’re trying to sell their house. Why would you leave fry lite out and crappy half used shampoos. It’s just base.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see Rachel's flogging her designer gear on ig. Sorry if this has been mentioned, I know there are only 5 pages but I've not caught up yet, has she listed her house?

Am I mad or does anyone else think joe sealey is amazing. I don’t know how he puts up with her but he genuinely seems to love her. He’s good looking too. An all round good egg I think x

Reactions: 26