The Real Housewives of Cheshire #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say watching this season has made re-evaluate getting Botox. They all look bloody awful! I saw atomic kitten about 20 years ago at a pop festival. They were shite then and Natasha cannot sing! Sugababes were so much better.
Natasha actually thinks she's up there with Fleetwood Mac level of fame and success the way she goes. It's embarrassing. She was so much prettier without the hamster cheek filler and awful thick extensions

Reactions: 18
Have watched today’s
Natasha’s listening party/gender reveal - two events no one asked for 😆
Paige’s whiney voice goes right through me
Hanna is surely on the brink on some sort of meltdown, it’s quite uncomfortable to watch. And I had to fast forward through her singing her stupid teeth brushing song 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have to say watching this season has made re-evaluate getting Botox. They all look bloody awful! I saw atomic kitten about 20 years ago at a pop festival. They were shite then and Natasha cannot sing! Sugababes were so much better.
Natasha actually thinks she's up there with Fleetwood Mac level of fame and success the way she goes. It's embarrassing. She was so much prettier without the hamster cheek filler and awful thick extensions
What are you on about? She has the voice of an absolute angel!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched it for the Last couple of years. But what has Seema done to her face? The surgery / Botox / fillers / teeth on some of them look awful!

Reactions: 14
Martin looked the happiest I’ve ever seen him at Natasha’s listening party in the gay village 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow why is seema so far up Paige’s backside.
also, that Natasha is rough as toast! Wouldn’t cross her and she really thinks she’s something special 😖😂
As for Lauren
Why is she always so potty mouthed!? Eurghh she has teenage kids who must be revolted by her language.
no class or decorum among them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
oh and Paige just shut up!!
Looking forward to next week though when Paige calls Rachel a bleeping grandma and Rachel calls Paige a patronising witch 👀
We'll have 25 seconds of the drama then Brian will go 'calm down girls, calm down' and end the drama... THE worst reunion host, we need Andy Cohen

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m just watching last nights and had to come and find this thread. I can’t stand Paige she is an absolute twit I don’t even know what she brings to the show apart from being an annoying dick head. Seema is so far up her arse and Nicole was right it’s because she is a client and there is something in it for her. I haven’t hated someone as much since the fake psychic who was scared of stairs.
Can’t stand Seema she’s a two faced witch. As fake as they come!
Nicole is def pre menopausal or going through the menopause she just needs to leave she has a lovely husband and she is so much better when she is with Joe.
Tanya needs to leave forever. Used to love her but she is so fake (pretending to fall over etc) bore off!
Natasha can’t sing and is not going to get anywhere with her new ‘music’ how long will this marriage last 🤣
Lauren is a dirty old woman who needs to go and see a stylist and stop being such a dirty old perv. If some of the stuff she said was said by a man he would of been sacked.
I like Sheena and I like Lystra most of the time except when she is being a hypocrite like she wouldn’t be mad at Paige if she had said the tit she had said about her.
Think that’s it for now 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m just watching last nights and had to come and find this thread. I can’t stand Paige she is an absolute twit I don’t even know what she brings to the show apart from being an annoying dick head. Seema is so far up her arse and Nicole was right it’s because she is a client and there is something in it for her. I haven’t hated someone as much since the fake psychic who was scared of stairs.
Nicole is def pre menopausal or going through the menopause she just needs to leave she has a lovely husband and she is so much better when she is with Joe.
Tanya needs to leave forever. Used to love her but she is so fake (pretending to fall over etc) bore off!
Natasha can’t sing and is not going to get anywhere with her new ‘music’ how long will this marriage last 🤣
Lauren is a dirty old woman who needs to go and see a stylist and stop being such a dirty old perv. If some of the stuff she said was said by a man he would of been sacked.
I like Sheena and I like Lystra most of the time except when she is being a hypocrite like she wouldn’t be mad at Paige if she had said the tit she had said about her.
Yep nailed it 👌 🤣🤣
And welcome 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can’t wait for the reunion! Paige wants to be the main character so keeps causing tit!
Seema is so far up her arse, her breath stinks of tit

Reactions: 11
When Seema was told that Paige had gone in on Hanna again and her first words were ‘No she didn’t’ even though she wasn’t there. 🙄🙄

Bore off Seema!!!

Reactions: 17
Nice one 😂
I did defend Paige before last night but when she started going on at Hana yet again after they’d agreed to let bygones be bygones I just thought
“ oh shut the duck up witch🤷‍♀️
And Lauren is just disgusting, I remember in the early episodes she used to think she was special 😬
Looking forward to next week 👍

Reactions: 8
Paige just reeks of desperation to be a main cast member, she probably will be too.

I definitely think that was Hanna's last season

Reactions: 10
I can't be the only one who thinks the cast this series has finally found its way after rocky previous seasons?

Paige is the ultimate villain but great television. You just know producers are in her ear orchestrating the drama. I hope they make her a full time member. I've also grown really fond of Sheena and it's nice to have someone that's... likeable? As I feel the rest of the cast is lacking that.

For the next series, I would potentially put Nicole on pause and demote Rachel to friend as I think her storyline has run its course.

I would also love Ampika to return. She's also good friends with Kerry Katona, so could bring some drama as her & Natasha are no longer friends!

What does everyone else think for next series? What changes should they make to the cast?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't be the only one who thinks the cast this series has finally found its way after rocky previous seasons?

Paige is the ultimate villain but great television. You just know producers are in her ear orchestrating the drama. I hope they make her a full time member. I've also grown really fond of Sheena and it's nice to have someone that's... likeable? As I feel the rest of the cast is lacking that.

For the next series, I would potentially put Nicole on pause and demote Rachel to friend as I think her storyline has run its course.

I would also love Ampika to return. She's also good friends with Kerry Katona, so could bring some drama as her & Natasha are no longer friends!

What does everyone else think for next series? What changes should they make to the cast?
I don’t think I could watch it if Paige was in it full time, other than her beef with Hanna and Rachel what else does she have? She is like Debbie, dull as duck and only started drama to stay relevant imo anyway.
I def think Rachel needs to go, and also Lauren, I’m not even sure why they bought that perv back?
Nicole never looks happy I’m confused as to why she stays as she doesn’t even need the money or the fame.
Sheena is just real, she doesn’t cause drama for no reason and she is very level headed

Reactions: 15