The Real Housewives of Cheshire #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how Elle could sit on the reunion and be annoyed about digs about her age when she made ageist comments through the whole series? Her tagline was ‘I’m young, pretty and smart, I’d hate me too’ ffs.

Nicole is actually my favourite too, I think she’s a little bit misunderstood.

I can’t stand Paige, her acting stupid being all chilled about having a baby and not knowing what a due date was, was such an act (or she’s just really irresponsible?) I also think she thinks she’s better than the other ladies because she’s young, ffs.. I’m only 29 but I actually look up to older ladies as they are generally more self assured and confident. Also I’m self aware enough to know that I will one day be 50 and it’ll come round sooner than I think!

dare I say it, I also actually quite like Lauren, I like that she is herself, doesn’t arse lick, says what she thinks etc although I did think what she said to Paige about where her baby is was out of line.

lystra I cannot stand, she has a pretty face but her boobs and arse are ridiculous, I dislike her nails it just makes me think she’s dirty? And generally I just think she’s a bit of a witch and an arse licker. I don’t get why she kept gunning for

Rachel I don’t mind, and I like her and Nicole’s relationship.

nick and Royston I can’t stand. They add nothing to the show? And I can’t stand gay men who call women witches. I wouldn’t accept it from a straight man so you being gay makes no difference..

I wish they’d bring magali back lol
Haha she was iconic!! DONT MESS WITH MAGALI!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Every time I see Nick and Royston I am raging. They are such nasty crozzled up little fuckers. They started as Dawn wards flying monkeys and should duck off to Dubai with her.
This has made my day 🤣🤣
Ick and Oyster will be raging when they read this and I love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know how Elle could sit on the reunion and be annoyed about digs about her age when she made ageist comments through the whole series? Her tagline was ‘I’m young, pretty and smart, I’d hate me too’ ffs.

Nicole is actually my favourite too, I think she’s a little bit misunderstood.

I can’t stand Paige, her acting stupid being all chilled about having a baby and not knowing what a due date was, was such an act (or she’s just really irresponsible?) I also think she thinks she’s better than the other ladies because she’s young, ffs.. I’m only 29 but I actually look up to older ladies as they are generally more self assured and confident. Also I’m self aware enough to know that I will one day be 50 and it’ll come round sooner than I think!

dare I say it, I also actually quite like Lauren, I like that she is herself, doesn’t arse lick, says what she thinks etc although I did think what she said to Paige about where her baby is was out of line.

lystra I cannot stand, she has a pretty face but her boobs and arse are ridiculous, I dislike her nails it just makes me think she’s dirty? And generally I just think she’s a bit of a witch and an arse licker. I don’t get why she kept gunning for

Rachel I don’t mind, and I like her and Nicole’s relationship.

nick and Royston I can’t stand. They add nothing to the show? And I can’t stand gay men who call women witches. I wouldn’t accept it from a straight man so you being gay makes no difference..

I wish they’d bring magali back lol
Magali is hilarious. Had a few lovely chats with her, she was open to being back on the show. She's feisty, authentic & quite funny.

Reactions: 5
Nick and Royston are a bunch of washed up fossils, they creep me out so much with their weird wax work skin

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Haha she was iconic!! DONT MESS WITH MAGALI!!
I’d like to see Lystra try and have a do with her 🤣🤣🤣
I’d like to think Lystra isn’t all bad and it’s an act for more airtime but no I have come to the conclusion that she is an actual complete and utter delusional witch. Her daughter saying she was like marshmallow inside which bits arse or tits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Life has been ridiculously busy and I didn't know there was a new season, started it yesterday and oh, the cast 😩 I could not stand Paige the last two seasons so her as a main housewife this season is going to annoy me, I just know it. I'll watch the season but seeing the reactions, the reunion is really interesting me, some have been pretty boring so if this one is good then I'm sat

Reactions: 3
I'm miles behind on the thread and the programme, so it's probably already been mentioned.... But just watched (last night) the one where Ell was complaining that Nicole called her thick and later in the episode went on to say interpretated! Why does all these idiots on reality TV say that??

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm miles behind on the thread and the programme, so it's probably already been mentioned.... But just watched (last night) the one where Ell was complaining that Nicole called her thick and later in the episode went on to say interpretated! Why does all these idiots on reality TV say that??
that also bugs the hell out of me. And 'conversated'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No hanna just had guest appearances this season ,I hope she’s back next season and Blank Paige ,Ell and Listeria are gone and Take ampekia with them

Reactions: 6