The Real Housewives of Cheshire #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without Dawn Ward this show ain’t tit 🤣 Paige is definitely trying to rise above the ashes and become the Wish version of Dawn, although it’s not working in her favour 🤣

My lowdown on the cast 🤩

Seema never been a fan of. Think she is a major manipulator and a tactical one at that. Shame she doesn’t get taken to task more often for being devious?

Nicole - similar to Seema, reckon she’s a manipulator (says a lot behind the scenes type of person). Wouldn’t trust her. Probably has a softer side but to break down those tough exterior walls would take an eternity.

Lauren is a character. Do quite like her as she’s fun and outgoing. Not much to critique her on, other than maybe to tone down the satsuma tinged fake tan.

Lystra is fiery and the sort of marmite type of personality. Quite like her but she can go off the rails when tested.

Sheena - wow. What a breath of fresh air. She is nice! Charming! Finally someone we as viewers can somewhat warm to.

Rachel I’ve always quite liked, although recently I think she’s been attention-seeking regarding the Nick situ (desperately grasping onto her storyline). She is outgoing and sparky so not too much to critique.

Hanna doesn’t bother me too much. Always got the impression she thinks she’s a cut above the rest, same applies to Martin. The sort who look down on people type. Both clearly intelligent people though. Hanna does come across two-faced at times.

Whoops, would you look at me almost forgetting about Nastyasha. Oh one word: annoying. Blatantly using her ‘platform’ on the show as an attempt to relaunch her z-list pop star career. Quite funny.

The show needs some more juicier characters. We want glam, drama and faded out zelebrities living the high life 🥂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I would have that Paige one floored by now
Seema is licking her backside big time
Maybe a daughter Adopted 😌Imagine that !!
I miss Dawn in it tbh .. Nicole has issues and Rachel’s catching up big time
Maybe Leanne will come back if she needs the cash
Remember Perla she was a strange one
And sad Stacey that never smiled and had a lift in her house
Don’t like Listeria at all how she gets clothes to fit her I don’t know
Tanya’s as dopey as ever still pissing herself
Lauren is just sad and hanna needs to get a nanny they can afford it her children are adorable

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Part of me just wishes Lystra would buy a bra. I’m sick and tired of seeing her boobs hanging out of everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Don't be dogging meh, dont be fookin doggin meh"
- Dawn Ward 2015

Miss her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but Natasha singing live sounds exactly the same as Hannah singing live…

also, her song.. sounds very outdated, that kind of music isn’t really fashionable anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but Natasha singing live sounds exactly the same as Hannah singing live…

also, her song.. sounds very outdated, that kind of music isn’t really fashionable anymore
I thought the same about Natashas singing. She seemed a bit irked about Hannahs jingle 🤔 I preferred Hannahs 😉 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I defo think Dawn was the RHOC without her it’s just not so good
Remember her and Magilli on the train 😂
Dawns rows were epic. Not on the show but what about when she had a row with Sinita and threw a napkin at her and ended up in court over it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s because
Dawns rows were epic. Not on the show but what about when she had a row with Sinita and threw a napkin at her and ended up in court over it 🤣🤣
Sinatta is So Macho 😜

Sorry I had to do it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tanya’s getting on my tits. So she hasn’t had a drink in 150 days Lists all the benefits. Nobody needs to know this T. Boring as FxxK. Alcoholics version of the slimming classes. Lol lol 😂 Brain washed
We all like to drink and tell the truth T so do you

Reactions: 5
Tanya’s getting on my tits. So she hasn’t had a drink in 150 days Lists all the benefits. Nobody needs to know this T. Boring as FxxK. Alcoholics version of the slimming classes. Lol lol 😂 Brain washed
We all like to drink and tell the truth T so do you
No alcohol, just sticking to coke.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone watch the reunion?

Paige is disgusting, I don't know why they continue to defend her. She completely vile, her comments to Rachel are nasty and totally uncalled for.

Nicole is even worse, she comes off as racist in my opinion, especially the comment she made to Sheena in reference to her being from South London. They brushed over it quickly, but its funny that she references where Sheena comes from when she bites back, but no-one else...

Nicole is honestly just a nasty piece of work and doesn't fit in well with the show.

Reactions: 20
Interesting that Brian didn’t confirm that there would be a 17th series in the Autumn as he has announced a new series before in previous reunions.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Paige is disgusting, I don't know why they continue to defend her. She completely vile, her comments to Rachel are nasty and totally uncalled for.

Nicole is even worse, she comes off as racist in my opinion, especially the comment she made to Sheena in reference to her being from South London. They brushed over it quickly, but its funny that she references where Sheena comes from when she bites back, but no-one else...

Nicole is honestly just a nasty piece of work and doesn't fit in well with the show.
Absolutely agree and who would have thought lystra would be the voice of reason
I’ve never liked Nicole she just comes across to me as jealous and vindictive, whenever anyone brings anything up she just constantly talks over them, in fact I don’t think I’ve ever seen any scene she has been in and thought anything positive about her, her husband seems nice though
I just think it’s run it’s course, they either need to inject some new blood into it or call it a day

Reactions: 14

I was half watching the reunion earlier, but missed the South London comment - what did she say to Sheena?

Dont know why they had the reunion it was just tit. I want to know why Seema is so up Paiges arse. Im sure theres more to it than mates. Im thinking financial

Reactions: 19