The Real Housewives of Cheshire #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He stuck to his word though when he said hed divorce her if she had the back tattoo
omg the cringe i felt was unbelieveable

also, I just got to the episode where rachel's husband goes shopping with esther and she flirts with him the whole time trying on the wedding dress etc and they take those pictures together. im baffled LMAO but its great tv i must admit...although i find rachel's storyline of being super insecure and jealous because her marriage is failing a bit depressing

Reactions: 6
I am quite enjoying this season (am I crazy?) theres not any interesting storylines but I feel this cast & the dynamics are a bit more authentic than the last few seasons with the weird psychic (aside from Paige) but she brings the money and glam the others dont. Why have we never seen Lauren’s house post divorce from Paul? Makes me think she lives in a house thats not deemed glamorous enough for The real housewives.

Reactions: 8
Why have we never seen Lauren’s house post divorce from Paul? Makes me think she lives in a house thats not deemed glamorous enough for The real housewives.
It was in the latest season! I can’t remember what ep who who went to visit her there but she lives in a average Joe flat by the looks of it

Reactions: 7
I thought that bloke Lozza was seeing looked like a normal nice bloke, he seemed to have a good sense of humour and actually like her. She’s gonna end up one of those rank women in their 60’s that goes out looking for younger men and is all over them until one of them pulls her for a bet 🤢

Reactions: 4
I’m sure someone on here mentioned they met/knew the boyfriend and that he was a really nice bloke. Clearly too good for skanky Lolly.

Reactions: 3
I do hate Rachel's cryptic posts, the latest one about her lawyers, don't post something cryptic, either say what's going on or keep quiet.

Reactions: 12
even though rachel's husband seemed like an hole from the start i must admit i was genuinely shocked at him shagging some younger woman from instagram or whatever it was :oops: i guess had she never got the show they would probably still be together....weird to think about

even though rachel's husband seemed like an hole from the start i must admit i was genuinely shocked at him shagging some younger woman from instagram or whatever it was :oops: i guess had she never got the show they would probably still be together....weird to think about
He seemed like a proper wet lettuce as well, I thought he seemed a bit gay in all honesty either that or he cries when he cums 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if he’d been having affairs for years and had never been caught out before or this was the final straw, it also gave her a storyline.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if he’d been having affairs for years and had never been caught out before or this was the final straw, it also gave her a storyline.
i know its been rumoured that a lot of them cheat and i think a lot of the wives are willing to turn a blind eye to a once in a while thing, i think its the public humiliation thats the final straw i literally cant imagine how awful it would feel

Probably right! He had a baby with this one though so harder to ignore/ turn a blind eye

Probably right! He had a baby with this one though so harder to ignore/ turn a blind eye
him pressuring rachel into having another one after FIVE kids was so gross. i smelt marriage trouble when she had her boobs done and a tummy tuck tbh seemed like a last ditch attempt to save her marriage as sad as that sounds. cant believe he was that desperate for a sixth child to ~allegedly~ have one with some random young mistress lol she definitely secured the bag tho i guess

• Heart
I wonder what’s going on there then. I don’t know why you’d respond publicly on social media though surely that just makes things worse and more complicated

Reactions: 3